Colorado at tcu - 11am on Fox

Pancho

Colorado is doing the impossible.   

They're making my pay attention to a single game, between two team I don't really care about, from start to finish, on opening weekend. 

Normally my attention shifts from game to game.   I do have multiple game up, but I'll be damned if I'm not watching TCU/CU (and enjoying it).

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

to be fair the refs havent called several blatant holding calls on CU either.   that FG kick at the half, the TCU winger lined up on the right got dragged down before he could get to the kicker. no call. 

Yeah, they don't call it on anyone but us, and maybe ou now that we're both leaving.

We are gonna get our collective rimholes stretched all the way out by these refs this season.  And it's probably going to cost us a game somewhere in November.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I hope its the case. I'm just saying QB play the last 2 years has been wildly inconsistent with Sark running the show. 

More than in the past ten years before Sark would you say?  Lol.   For once we don’t have to worry too much about QB and people still complain.  

Edited by Hook1997