Oklahoma @ Cincinnati - 11am Fox Big Noon GOTW

Constant

Just now, immamac said:

This thread is absolutely epic. I can’t watch the game atm but I’m getting all the action still. 

The ref shit is real.  You guys can laugh at us right now, but UT is definitely also gonna have to beat teams and refs all year long in this POS conference. 

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

I guess Fox is gonna stick with their 1994 7th grade locker graphics all year eh?

I called it first thing w you all and Rice, never seen dumber shit outside my 4th grade classroom at Winding Creek.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

OU is gonna blitz the fuck out of Ewers I think. 

This is the first time I’ve watched them. My early read is they’re fast and aggressive on defense, looking to inflict negative plays and can live with big play risk. They are definitely better than last year (nowhere to go but up).

This will either work very well if Texas shows up with the inconsistent version of the offense or very poorly if Texas is on their game and just throwing to Sanders and Worthy in vacated space. They are also small, and I don’t think can the Texas run game without being extra bodies or trying to confuse Texas with stunts, which also has big play risk.

Lotta cramps, total pussy ass shit.  Gotta beat their fake injuries, the refs, and their dumbfuck team.  

Yeah I’m sure Cincy wanted to take their best defensive player out of the game.

14 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

The ref shit is real.  You guys can laugh at us right now, but UT is definitely also gonna have to beat teams and refs all year long in this POS conference. 

I called it first thing w you all and Rice, never seen dumber shit outside my 4th grade classroom at Winding Creek.  

There will be fuckery for both schools all season, but Kevin Mar is a piece of human shit and the worst of the crews by far. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

This is the first time I’ve watched them. My early read is they’re fast and aggressive on defense, looking to inflict negative plays and can live with big play risk. They are definitely better than last year (nowhere to go but up).

This will either work very well if Texas shows up with the inconsistent version of the offense or very poorly if Texas is on their game and just throwing to Sanders and Worthy in vacated space. They are also small, and I don’t think can the Texas run game without being extra bodies or trying to confuse Texas with stunts, which also has big play risk.

Yeah I’m sure Cincy wanted to take their best defensive player out of the game.

Did you even watch?  Yeah I'm sure he cramped in 70 degree weather on the 10th play of the game.  He stopped the momentum and went out for a play.  Also how involved was he since OU keeps throwing especially on that drive.  You sound regarded.  Highly. 

• Like 1

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Did you even watch?  Yeah I'm sure he cramped in 70 degree weather on the 10th play of the game.  He stopped the momentum and went out for a play.  Also how involved was he since OU keeps throwing especially on that drive.  You sound regarded.  Highly. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a9qo35uskjo438kigz

• Like 1