Texas vs. Kansas - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

20 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

200w.webp.42a1831b60668f9764f983182cc12407.webp

That’s my girl

19 hours ago, UTEE97 said:

Donate to the Texas One Fund for a chance to pose with a hottie. 

Screenshot_20230930_164547_X.thumb.jpg.ead04c4ae39faabf4faa45f3055da1ac.jpg

Looks like one could use a shave and a brighter disposition, and the other, a better class of drinking buddy

Edited by 4th and 5
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Park Gothic said:

It just occurred to me that we finally scored 40 points this season so all those people bitching in the Baylor thread can shut the fuck up. 

I posted this in another thread, but we're averaging 36.6 points a game over the last 8 games. The only game we didn't score 30 was against Washington which was a weird one because of new players, Worthy broken hand, etc. 

Consistently scoring 30+ is going to make it very difficult to beat this team with our defense. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:. 

Texas D is good. Just athletes all over. 

Holding Kansas to zero 3rd down conversions was awesome. Hook’em Horns baby!! LFG. 

Much better than the days when 3rd and long was regularly converted by opposing offenses. The Tech game last season where the defense couldn’t get off the field on 3rd and 4th and long feels like a million years ago.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I posted this in another thread, but we're averaging 36.6 points a game over the last 8 games. The only game we didn't score 30 was against Washington which was a weird one because of new players, Worthy broken hand, etc. 

Consistently scoring 30+ is going to make it very difficult to beat this team with our defense. 

Truth GIF

38 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I want the real uniform colors Colt has instead of the shit that we're wearing 

There is no real color in the image that you are looking at. There's only the color you see after it has been rendered by a camera, uploaded, then displayed by whatever device on which you're viewing it. Not only that, but everyone's perception of what the real color is differs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hornius Emeritus said:

There is no real color in the image that you are looking at. There's only the color you see after it has been rendered by a camera, uploaded, then displayed by whatever device on which you're viewing it. Not only that, but everyone's perception of what the real color is differs.

Correct. Colt's picture is clearly darker toned overall including his skin, not just the jersey. Different light conditions / time of day I suspect at a minimum.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, BurntOrangeAss said:

Alabama is 4-1

Wyoming is 4-1

Kansas is 4-1

Texas has by far the best resume of the top 4. Texas opponents are 17-8. The next closest is Michigan, whose opponents are 13-12. Georgia and FSU's opponents have combined losing records: 9-11 (FSU) and 7-13 (Georgia). Not to mention Texas is the only team with 2 ranked wins. Only other ranked win was FSU over #23 LSU.

Our wins are legit.

5 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

On top of this, Texas has a trademarked pantone color for their uniforms. They are literally always exactly the same shade. That's the point of pantone, to ensure the same perceptible color to the naked eye. UT's jersey color is PMS 159 #bf5700.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Huh. Weird that it looks like bright orange to me, so I attribute it to the person who uploaded the picture and brightened it like a moron, rather than leaving it natural like our unis are on game day.

Appreciate you clearing that up, bromigo 

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Yeah the color looks fine to me on tv. It's the TEXAS that needs to go back to what it was. The uniform Colt's wearing was perfection, but some idiot at nike just had to fuck with it. Glad we ditched the collar logo and the metallic helmet decal.. now fix the TEXAS.

• Hook 'Em 1

I would like to see more of that jumbo package with Murphy in the red zone and not just inside the 5. 
It seems like we are getting really good push with that package and my bet is it would be effective at any position on the field with Brooks. 

Agbo #80 (our reserve OT) plays a great fit in this personal package too.

28 minutes ago, JBJ said:

This was apparently the most yards ever by a Texas team, and the most yards by a single team ever in a Big 12 match.

I can't confirm, but someone said so.

Don't know about the Big 12 one but it was 7th most for Texas. 

Screenshot_20231002_081914_Chrome.thumb.jpg.827945a33b480b136c4c23dabde8248f.jpg

Edited by Huckleberry

12 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Don't know about the Big 12 one but it wasn't 7th most for Texas. 

Screenshot_20231002_081914_Chrome.thumb.jpg.827945a33b480b136c4c23dabde8248f.jpg

I think the stat they were going for was most yards for Texas (661) in a B12 conference game, which edges out that Tech game.

• Hook 'Em 4

17 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Texas has by far the best resume of the top 4. Texas opponents are 17-8. The next closest is Michigan, whose opponents are 13-12. Georgia and FSU's opponents have combined losing records: 9-11 (FSU) and 7-13 (Georgia). Not to mention Texas is the only team with 2 ranked wins. Only other ranked win was FSU over #23 LSU.

Our wins are legit.

[Aggy] “Kansas was only ranked to give Texas a ranked win”[/Aggy]

22 hours ago, JBJ said:

I think the stat they were going for was most yards for Texas (661) in a B12 conference game, which edges out that Tech game.

I think this is correct....

Most yards ever by Texas in Big 12 play.

I think most ever in Big 12 play is OU/Tech who both had 854 yards in 2016(Mahomes vs Baker)