Cowboys vs. Patriots: Return of the Zeke

gofuckyourself

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

3rd and 1 so you really just need 2 runs to get one single yard. And we call a pass. Do we really not trust our line or backs enough to get a yard?

This is what worried me not having a guy who can get the tough yards.

Also we have DVaughn man. I mean he’s lightning fast. Patriots D getting chippy and nasty bc they know all next week there will be no Brady to take all the blame for a loss (which numerous players said he just took one for a team while Belichick would rage and be petty and just let him yell) and Belichick will be out for heads. When your QB is a punk and an average punk the team just disintegrates. 

McCarthy is just not great with a lot of stuff. But like I don’t entirely blame him for Rodgers and GB not winning more than one SB. Rodgers audibled out of a ton of shit all the time. Bailed on plays he didn’t like. Got pissy if a WR would drop a ball and just ignore the player. Got injured a lot bc he played hero ball. That’s not all on McCarthy. 

11 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Pollard is not a great short yardage back.  They need to find someone that is.

Dak is not a good QB. It’d help help Pollard tremendously if he was. 

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Zappe just completed a pass to a player in a Patriots uniform, so New England might have a QB controversy brewing.

Zappe has more it factor. Plus he’s not a punk. Team likes him better. McDaniels is not a good HC but I see why he bailed as their OC for Vegas when they made Mac the dude.

Edited by Nicole44

28 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

This is extremely enjoyable.  Mac Jones is easily one of the most hate inducing players in the league.  Watching him go tits up likes this is extremely..... satisfying.  Let's see who's nut sack he goes after.

What did Mac Jones do to be hate inducing? I don't know anything about him other than Sark made him a ton of money. 

5 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

he knows we’ve won. Trying to get some real game situation for short yardage and 4th down. 

Dak keeps fucking the plays up. 

You’re blaming Dak for 2 plays where an undefended DLman hit him before he finished his drop?

12 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I’m blaming the running play when Pollard ran into him and the 4th and 3 when Ferguson was wide open long before the blitzer got close to Dak. 

I get the one where Ferguson was open. I don’t get the one where the RB ran into him.

I’m blaming the running play when Pollard ran into him and the 4th and 3 when Ferguson was wide open long before the blitzer got close to Dak. 

Absolutely disgusting what you clowns will blame him for. I’m sorry an unblocked rusher on a play astion pass when Dak had no time to find the open player?

At least get him for the pass thag was directly at the defender or something. Jesus.

3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

NFL should give coaches the option once a season to throw the towel at any point during the 4Q. Nothing to be gained at this point but injuries. 

It's meaningless to us but every snap matters. It's the most cutthroat, competitive sports league in the world. Guys make thousands of dollars on plays in garbage time. 

Whether that's good or bad - eh. It's just the way it is. 

Lifelong Boys fan (remember watching with my dad, first live game at 7 years old) that lost the last fuck I had to give about them years ago.

I'll be gotdammed if they aren't trying to pull me back in lately. Taking it slowly..as in I only watched 3 of their games last season and I'm already at 4.5 this year.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ousux said:

Lifelong Boys fan (remember watching with my dad, first live game at 7 years old) that lost the last fuck I had to give about them years ago.

I'll be gotdammed if they aren't trying to pull me back in lately. Taking it slowly..as in I only watched 3 of their games last season and I'm already at 4.5 this year.

quit being a pussy, go buy a jersey