Cowboys-49ers

Surly Bevo

The problem is just like Dallas D looks badass against bad teams so does Dak. And Dak having to come from behind equals bad. It’s the truth. No matter who is calling the plays. 

Wait what? He’s been coming back his whole career. The best he looks is in the 2 minute offense, which is the same they use to come back with.

I know we all hate Dak but man at least use legitimate things. Like he don’t look good against this defense.

THIS defense is impossible to come from behind on. Both of them. The difference is our defense can’t play from behind.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Wait what? He’s been coming back his whole career. The best he looks is in the 2 minute offense, which is the same they use to come back with.

I know we all hate Dak but man at least use legitimate things.

THIS defense is impossible to come from behind on. Both of them. The difference is our defense can’t play from behind.

Criticize doesn’t mean hate. And since he has been in the league he has had a TOTAL of 12 Fourth Quarter Comebacks,19 Game-Winning Drives. That’s career stats. That’s NOT a ton of them. I’m not an idiot. Last week the RedZone and the announcers talked at length about the RedZone struggles of the Cowboys this past year and this season. But I got called an idiot for that. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/comeback.cgi?player=PresDa01