Cowboys-49ers

Surly Bevo

Purdy is just good. This isn’t an indictment on Dak but dude was last person picked in the fucking draft and outside of getting injured he’s been nails. He gets it faster and quicker than QBs who’ve been in the league for years. He can execute a complicated offense and make reads. He’s going through his progressions. The fact that no one wanted him until last pick is crazy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

With that line and those skill players Purdy just has to be accurate on throws....which he clearly is.  I'm not sure it would translate a lot of other places but when everybody is wide open like Kittles was there and you have the time, it becomes a whole lot easier.  Unlike Lance he ain't fucking it up

4 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Well - the Cowboys seem like they suck (and 9ers are damn good).  Glad I've managed to not be emotionally invested in the Cowboys since I was a kid.  Because I couldn't handle this ass kicking after yesterday if I cared,

image.thumb.png.a1216feead4f5d855063e18efc922902.png

Purdue is way way better than he should be. Yet for some reason I irrationally hate him. I want his season to end. I don't want to hear about him. I just don't like him but I don't really have a reason. I don't feel that way about Shanahan or McCaffrey or Warner or any other player they have. 

These guys are just fucking incredible. If they don't win the Superbowl next February they massively underachieved. 

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Did he fucking close his eyes? I’m done with this guy. Get your teeth fixed, Shrek.

He closed his fucking eyes like it would help him throw better. What the fucking fuck dude. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Horn80 said:

Think Purdy is starting his 13th game while Dak in his 8th season.

And this is the difference between a play maker and a ball distributor. Purdy shouldn’t be this good but he just gets it. Sure he went to a complete team and better coach but he is out there executing like a seasoned veteran. That’s crazy. He’s not talk. He’s an average scrambler. Yet he’s balling.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just nobody within 10 yards of CMC on the little 5 yard out. 

Then another 15 yard out the guy is open by 8 yards. 

In the NFL that's WIDE open

5 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Undrafted Purdy making Dak look like a steaming pile of shit.

He was drafted

Dead last 

Mr. Irrelevant

San Francisco is just a more physical team than Dallas.  They beat them up and throw them around.  They just bully them all around.  It's like the early 90's Cowboys.  They just bigger and stronger, and they know it.

I mean nobody is getting near Purdy.  Dak is under pressure pretty much every drop back.  They run the ball better, inside and out.  Just a better team until we get tougher up front.

Edited by Patrick Bateman
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, runthebone said:

They are so open.  Purdy sees it.

When you make your reads and also keep your eyes open it really helps. Dallas bench looks done. You’re getting paid by your dumb ass owner bitches sack up damnit. The Dak INT stuck a fork in them I guess.

4 minutes ago, futureman said:

dak is such an unbelievable pile of shit.  you’re welcome for providing you the unvarnished truth for the last five years on that fraudulent dipshit. 

A Dan Mullen disciple at the QB factory Mississippi State too. Crazy world

CousinEddie.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1