ND vs USC on NBC 6:30pm

LTtxfan

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
12 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:
Oh my hell, Jason Garrett is the damn color guy

I was about to ask, who the fuck is calling this game. Sounds like someone who should be doing high school games. Makes a lot of sense. He's terrible in anything he does.

I was thinking the exact same thing lol, sounds like HS football. The other dude is Jac Collinswoth (Chris Collinsworth's son). 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

SC looks soft and unprepared. 

Also this broadcast is terrible. They don't have the stadium noise turned up enough and they have a couple of alternate broadcasters. 

They sound terrible. I hate ND slightly more, so I’ll keep rooting for the softies… otherwise bring on the meteorite 

Edited by USNALonghorn

17 minutes ago, Ashylarry said:

I was thinking the exact same thing lol, sounds like HS football. The other dude is Jac Collinswoth (Chris Collinsworth's son). 

I was gonna say the other dude sounds like a non-drunk boring version of Cris Collinsworth.

• Haha 1

Ahhh nepotism at it's finest. I actually might think the play by play guy sounds worse. Amateur hour for a prime time game. I had no idea Collinsworth son was in the broadcasting business

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

USC ain't doing shit. I'm cheering against them but it isn't because I'm afraid of them keeping Texas out of the CFP. Gmafb. They'd probably sweat on a neutral field against Kansas. 

Right, but any undefeated team losing is good for us and ND is already irrelevant. Oregon and Washington going to kick their dick in tho

Edited by Hank_Hill

5 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Right, but any undefeated team losing is good for us and ND is already irrelevant. Oregon and Washington going to kick their dick in tho

I mean, sure. Whatever. I'm already cheering against them - not sure why I'm debating this. 

• Hook 'Em 1