ND vs USC on NBC 6:30pm

LTtxfan

Caleb bitching at his offensive line and throwing two picks probably isn't going to have the result he wants.

Dude is looking for a reason to sit out the rest of the season, spend his NIL and wait to be the #1 pick in April. If they lose tonight don't be surprised if he has a sudden illness or minor injury that keeps him out.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Dude is looking for a reason to sit out the rest of the season, spend his NIL and wait to be the #1 pick in April. If they lose tonight don't be surprised if he has a sudden illness or minor injury that keeps him out.
Didn't he say he's going to come back if Arizona has the 1st pick? Or his dad said that.
  • Haha 1

USC looks like shit outside of their comfortable West Coast weather.

It’s 50 degrees, it isn’t like they are playing in a snowstorm. The weather has nothing to do with it. They haven’t played a real defense and Caleb Williams is panicking when pressured, which is relatively often

1 hour ago, Rip76 said:

Man if they would tone down the gold on those helmets, those unis are clean.

We had to abandon 100 years of painting tradition because Pittsburgh said they wouldn't wash out of the unis.  Knowing Pitt some GA probably took them to the 24 hr laundromat.  I am ready to move on from mustard pants. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol and people were surprised OU wanted this pussy gone.  Bye bitch.  Enjoy your money.  

Let's see your new guy make it through a full season. I'm not convinced yet. 

I'll give you that it appears to be easier to win at OU than SC right now. Your culture is better. 

Edited by ztejas

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Let's see your new guy make it through a full season. I'm not convinced yet. 

Lol. I’ve already seen enough.  He may not be the guy.  But I’ll take a real D going into the SEC vs LR anyway.  Caleb will be fine and gave us an amazing comeback over you guys.  But OU is already way better off.  Hahaha

OU may even be scary good.  Either way, USC D is definitely scary bad.  😂

Edited by ChiTownDoc

5 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Are we done with “Caleb Williams is the lock for Heisman every year and a guaranteed Hall of Famer” yet?

I believe Penix was already odds on favorite going into this weekend. If he wasn't he de def is now

Edited by TommyGufano