MNF Cowboys @ Chargers

Hermanator

Just now, dcar00 said:

Aikman is beside himself at the idiocy of Dak

It’s kind of the underlying rage of the whole thing…meaning fucking Jerruh. I totally get it as he brought in Switzer the person Aikman hated most on planet earth to coach that team. It tends to bring the anger in people. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

It’s kind of the underlying rage of the whole thing…meaning fucking Jerruh. I totally get it as he brought in Switzer the person Aikman hated most on planet earth to coach that team. It tends to bring the anger in people. 

i think you are reading too much into it.  he's just frustrated with Dak making idiot decisions.

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

i think you are reading too much into it.  he's just frustrated with Dak making idiot decisions.

Troy is kinda pissy. I have a friend that knows him. He has an amazing Hummel collection. Like ridiculous. Anyway, he’s not happy with the Jones family at all. Stephen said some shit about him a few years back when he criticized the team and said they needed a GM and he’s not a fan. 

after the play?

lmao he's still up when he got hit

fucking bullshit slide rule needs to be removed

you cant slide with 0.00001 second left before the hit is made  and lower your head into the hit zone then get a call it's such bullshit

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Troy is kinda pissy. I have a friend that knows him. He has an amazing Hummel collection. Like ridiculous. Anyway, he’s not happy with the Jones family at all. Stephen said some shit about him a few years back when he criticized the team and said they needed a GM and he’s not a fan. 

oh I know that, I'm just talking about tonight

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

That fact is a bit strange. My mother had over 430 of them and was a charter member of their club. She used to travel with them and visit them in Germany.

After she passed I had no idea what to do with them so I donated them to the Benedictine nuns from Mom’s old high school. The problem with those things is that the values fluctuate and the majority of ladies collecting them are dying, so the value is not near what it was 30 years ago. I also didn’t want to go through the tax ramifications of putting a $$$ value on them. 

I kept three of them, as a remembrance, and gave a few to some of Mom’s best friends who asked for one.

Also, these Chargers uniforms are awesome. I do not like these Cowboys uniforms. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

These refs are full of shit

right side DE for chargers has lined up 3 times offsides.  no call. mccarthy sucks but this is some bullshit.

you can bet the chargers coach is smart enough to work the refs while ours has his fucking thumb up his ass.

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

That fact is a bit strange. My mother had over 430 of them and was a charter member of their club. She used to travel with them and visit them in Germany.

After she passed I had no idea what to do with them so I donated them to the Benedictine nuns from Mom’s old high school. The problem with those things is that the values fluctuate and the majority of ladies collecting them are dying, so the value is not near what it was 30 years ago. I also didn’t want to go through the tax ramifications of putting a $$$ value on them. 

I kept three of them, as a remembrance, and gave a few to some of Mom’s best friends who asked for one.

Also, these Chargers uniforms are awesome. I do not like these Cowboys uniforms. 

Hummels, you say?  Go on.

Never quite understood why Jimmy F's with these two dudes, then pays  someone to heist the Hummel for him. I'm assuming it has something to do  with grieving Chuck's death, but he

• Haha 1