Politically charged altercations at Whataburger

Hugo Stiglitz

34 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Coming from you, the guy defending what looks to be a career criminal and acting like him taking a felony charge (which is the law) is the most unjust thing imaginable, is fucking rich.

Laws can be unjust, bootlicker.

More ad hominem.  I'm so fucking shocked.  The last refuge of someone who has no fucking argument.

Shown ignorance of the law and claimed this man should be exempt from it because he agrees with your ideology

I never said that. Lie.

A felony arrest for stealing a hat and throwing a drink. Our police state is ridiculous.

Felony minority-existing-to-the-shock-and-fear-of-white-people. Max sentence.

I'm fine with people stealing teen's MAGA hats and throwing delicious Whataburger cold drinks in their faces. The law isn't, and it shouldn't be. A felony charge is absurd. A misdemeanor would do fine.

If you wear MAGA shit in public you deserve to be confronted.

Blamed the victim and event made up fantasies about what the victim supposedly did to "deserve" what his attacker did to him

I never said the "victim" did anything. Another lie. 

Look at that kid's face being hugged by suburban mama bear. Imagine it laughing and shouting racial slurs into an XBOX headset in a pre-match Fortnite lobby.

Kid goes out to Whataburger with his noodle-arm friend and the filmer and is confronted by the actual reality of his hate speech. Runs to mama bear who puts it on Facebook.

2018 baby

Conflated civil disobedience w/ assault and theft

That's... not a conflation. Civil disobedience can involve both of those crimes.

civ·il dis·o·be·di·ence
ˈsivil ˈˌdisəˈbēdēəns/
noun
noun: civil disobedience
1. the refusal to comply with certain laws or to pay taxes and fines, as a peaceful form of political protest.

Civil disobedience is the active, professed refusal of a citizen to obey certain laws, demands, orders or commands of a government or occupying international power. Civil disobedience is sometimes defined as having to be nonviolent to be called civil disobedience. Civil disobedience is sometimes, therefore, equated with nonviolent resistance.

Implied you'd excuse almost any and all law breaking because won't someone please think of the children (or basically insert any hot button political topic, because lets be honest, any will work for you)

I can't follow what you're saying here.

Of course you can't.  Why?  Because you're too busy melodramatically bringing up the treatment of children at the border to justify assaulting a teenager.

I could also quote the ten different times you insulted a minor (rather viciously I might add) in this thread, but what would be the point?  You seem to be fairly irredeemable and you're so caught up in your crazytown act that you clearly don't see what's wrong with that in the first place.

Edited by SpiralOut

I never said he shouldn't face any legal consequences. I criticized the level of offense it is considered by the law. I think considering that a felony is dumb and a misdemeanor makes sense.

4 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Of course you can't.  Why?  Because you're too busy melodramatically bringing up the treatment of children at the border to justify assaulting a teenager.

I can't understand it because it's poorly written. Rants generally are.

The treatment of children at the border is not unrelated to this issue. "MAGA" is a white supremacist phrase advocating the policy of separating their children from their parents at the border. This has been Trump's position from the very beginning, from the speech where he announced his candidacy to today.

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

You seem to be fairly irredeemable and you're so caught up in your crazytown act that you clearly don't see what's wrong with that in the first place.

What's wrong with what, specifically?

I hope that one day, Hunter can recover from the scars. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

I brought it up specifically to prove a point.  Which is that now you've proved you're either:

A)  A racist who cares about brown kids over white ones

or

B)  You only care about kids when it benefits you politically as you use them as a tool to proselytize your ideology and virtue signal

I mean, really, you care so much about kids but you're willing to viciously attack one repeatedly in this thread because he wore a hat.  Logic thy name is not Bad_teammate.  A reasonable person would realize the kid was probably wearing it as a goof and even if not, he's a stupid fucking teenager who doesn't deserve to be attacked because of it.  But you being you, well, I think your responses speak for themselves.

• Like 2

Now let’s see the same ones so bent out of shape about a coke to the face and a stolen hat put as much effort into either defending or condemning that one year old...

Oh right this is where the crickets chime in.

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

I never said he shouldn't face any legal consequences. I criticized the level of offense it is considered by the law. I think considering that a felony is dumb and a misdemeanor makes sense.

I can't understand it because it's poorly written. Rants generally are.

The treatment of children at the border is not unrelated to this issue. "MAGA" is a white supremacist phrase advocating the policy of separating their children from their parents at the border. This has been Trump's position from the very beginning, from the speech where he announced his candidacy to today.

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

What's wrong with what, specifically?

You really Are a huge hypocrite.  Everyone that's not you is racist, anyone in a different party is racist.  Everyone who wants America to be great is now apparently racist as well, because MAGA is a code word for let's be racist. I wasn't aware excellence was racist. How do you even put shoes on the right feet in the morning..

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Coming from the trust fund baby?

I’ve inherited as much from my family as you have. Zero.  

I’ve made money on my own.  It isn’t that hard to do.  

And when Bernie was my age that fucking loser was on welfare and had never had a job.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Why are you mad at me for not answering a question you hadn't asked?

I work for an energy firm. Oil and gas, but primarily gas right now.

That's not Bernie Sanders lol 

I'm fine with people stealing teen's MAGA hats and throwing delicious Whataburger cold drinks in their faces. The law isn't, and it shouldn't be. A felony charge is absurd. A misdemeanor would do fine.

If you wear MAGA shit in public you deserve to be confronted.

oh man this is very important information

What do you do for the energy firm?  HR?  Maybe IT.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

You’re a major cunt if you excuse what this asshole did just because you agree with his politics.  

There isn’t one post here with me excusing what he did.  Christ, how dumb are you? 

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Maybe they’re pussies who hadn’t thought about repercussions of wearing MAGA hat.  It’s set off drunk Hispanic dude at SA whataburger.  They started recording when they thought something could happen instead of getting ready to defend themselves.

I think that’s way more likely than two white teens openly talking about hanging black people in a largely minority part of town. Few people are that stupid.  

Which do you think is more likely?

you did see his picture right?

15 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

And when Bernie was my age that fucking loser was on welfare and had never had a job.  

Did you ever explain why you posted a  picture of some random old man in a red sports car in a thread about political altercations at Whataburger?

Edited by yoladu

11 minutes ago, yoladu said:

you did see his picture right?

Ok maybe he does suck a little.  WTF are those short things?

I'm not too lathered up about this.  I don't actually like the fact that the coke-tosser was charged with a felony, despite the fact that I am pretty sure he will plead it down to disorderly conduct or some other misdemeanor.  Even if it is legit under the law, see Tex. Penal Code 31.03(e)(4)(B) (theft from a person or corpse is a state jail felony regardless of value).

A grown man should be able to restrain himself from getting physical, even this mildly, with a couple of kids.  IDGAF how oppressed he may be.

While I don't think the kid(s) deserved any kind of physical abuse, one should probably understand the ramifications of wearing political gear before doing so in public.

All in all a tempest in a teapot.

Edited by TwiceHorn

22 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

The fact that you pretend not to understand how being born into wealth puts you at an extreme advantage in this country is baffling.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Because certain unnamed right wing trust fund dipshits that have never worked hard a day in their lives and make money off the backs of illegal immigrants have decided to totally not incite violence by calling all protest, against the actions and words of this administration, terrorism. That way, any and all action against them, no matter how small, justifies violent/over the top response. 

I assume you’re not a minority, I am, and I find most of the violent protests against “righties” are perpetrated by trust fund babies who have never worked a hard day in their lives.... 

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

The fact that you pretend not to understand how being born into wealth puts you at an extreme advantage in this country is baffling.

I guess I should feel guilt. 

I don’t.  

Anyone born in the USA without disability already won the lottery.  Because it means if you make the proper choices, you won’t ever be hungry and poor.  

There are victims in this world. But unlike you, I don’t believe non-disabled Americans are in that group. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Just normal political disagreements about tax rates and stuff, guys, I don't know why people are so worked up.

Bad things are happening, I’m pissed about it, that doesn’t give me the right to assault people I disagree with. It’s pretty simple; peaceful protest are legal and assault is not.  

3 minutes ago, SDG said:

I assume you’re not a minority, I am, and I find most of the violent protests against “righties” are perpetrated by trust fund babies who have never worked a hard day in their lives.... 

There are plenty of trust fund types that are most assuredly not "righties."

2 minutes ago, SDG said:

Bad things are happening, I’m pissed about it, that doesn’t give me the right to assault people I disagree with. It’s pretty simple; peaceful protest are legal and assault is not.  

Someone needs to tell that to the president before he offers to pay for his violent followers' legal bills again.

10 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I guess I should feel guilt. 

I don’t.  

Anyone born in the USA without disability already won the lottery.  Because it means if you make the proper choices, you won’t ever be hungry and poor.  

There are victims in this world. But unlike you, I don’t believe non-disabled Americans are in that group. 

Imagine being this stupid and out of touch. 

Edit: Also imagine your company has been reported as being in violation of Texas harboring laws to the appropriate agency via anonymous tip.

Edited by Brian Fantana

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Someone needs to tell that to the president before he offers to pay for his violent followers' legal bills again.

I don’t disagree with that. 

Like one of the other thread (general/national strike)that went crazy, this one needs a break for some good chicken. Fried, roasted, grilled or baked. 

I know DD doesn't like chicken. He can have some Goldfish and jello. You good with that, DD?

Edited by deadshank

4 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I heard his dad was wearing that hat when he died in 9/11 and the firefighters found it in the rubble and gave it to his son and the son wore it for the first time on July 4th to celebrate the founding fathers and Lincoln (who was a Republican) and the man who attacked him was Obama's cousin from Kenya who was at Benghazi. 

72443.jpg?itok=NchDSHmm

14 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Imagine being this stupid and out of touch. 

Edit: Also imagine your company has been reported as being in violation of Texas harboring laws to the appropriate agency via anonymous tip.

What harboring law?  Go ahead and cite them.  The 5th circuit has spoken on that law.  I’m not scared one bit. 

The U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals cited that testimony in reversing the district court ruling Thursday, saying the plaintiffs could not "demonstrate a credible threat of prosecution." The court said there was no "reasonable interpretation" by which merely housing or providing services to unauthorized immigrants would constitute harboring those people from protection.

So report away Deputy Fife.  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I'm aware of the law, bruh.

Obviously not.  Renting to an illegal is not against the law in Texas. Neither is selling them groceries or food.  Or letting them ride in a taxi or airplane. Unless and until the SCOTUS says otherwise. 

You almost had me though.  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SpiralOut said:

A reasonable person would realize the kid was probably wearing it as a goof and even if not, he's a stupid fucking teenager who doesn't deserve to be attacked because of it.  But you being you, well, I think your responses speak for themselves.

He was a fucking troll who took his trolling out in public at 2am. He's lucky a coke was all he took to the face.

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Obviously not.  Renting to an illegal is not against the law in Texas. Neither is selling them groceries or food.  Or letting them ride in a taxi or airplane. Unless and until the SCOTUS says otherwise. 

You almost had me though.  

Lmao dude, it should be obvious that it's just a troll (a bad one that I should have given up on by now, but I was committed) but I guess it's not. I've been floating that for a while just trying to get a reaction out of you. A) I have no idea who you are or if you even run a company. B) We disagree on a lot but there's no way I'd ever report anyone for anything because of words on an internet message board, unless you literally posted a picture of yourself holding up a sign that says "I'm Johnny Sack" and had a gun to someone's head or something like that. C) Being neutral as a landlord is actually a good thing (unless of course you witness some sketchy shit) and even though you might be a slum lord like your boy Hannity, I'm sure you treat your tenants fairly.

8 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

He was a fucking troll who took his trolling out in public at 2am. He's lucky a coke was all he took to the face.

He's a teenager.  They do stupid shit.  It's in the job description.  Doesn't mean you attack them over it and steal their shit.

Why is this so difficult for some of you to understand?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Brew said:

With the Instagram post above, i’m calling bullshit on your side of the story. There is zero chance that there isn’t more to this story before the video starts.

Horseshit. You have dumbasses all over this thread saying just wearing the hat is an act of racism. Some calling it a kKK symbol. That kid didn’t have to say shit to trigger the high school graduate part time door man. I’d put money that neck beard saw the hat and made a jackass comment at 2am in which the smart ass hat wearer responded and said the word “Trump” triggering neck beard to do what he did  

As this thread is evidence, it doesn’t take much to trigger racist morons. 

• Like 2

And “shockingly” SATX news pulled their bullshit eyewitness account of the altercation. Something about him dining with his small children and family of four at 2am. 

Not surpised there people who would make shit up to defend the racist POS who feels like a big man when he assaults teenagers. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

And “shockingly” SATX news pulled their bullshit eyewitness account of the altercation. Something about him dining with his small children and family of four at 2am. 

Not surpised there people who would make shit up to defend the racist POS who feels like a big man when he assaults teenagers. 

Well, the good news is the guy was fired from his job. How much is a fucking loser do you have to be to get fired from a bar?

Now he has plenty of extra time to go around pulling shit off of people he desides he doesn't like! So the story has a happy ending for all!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Personally I can find it funny that he was arrested and in trouble and lost his job, on one hand, but on the other this whole “XYZ has been fired because he went viral for XYZ” is a weird trend. I wonder if it’s the next mania following Crytpocurrency and #MeToo that sweeps everyone away and you are already seeing vague and questionable stuff like the HOA guy with the pool being fired and claiming it was race based.

I too like pretending nerds mining cryptocurrency and victims outing rapists are the same thing. When will women get over this crazy rape fad? It's just so silly.

• Like 1