Standing room tickets at Jerry World

luke duke

This is a terrible idea, but if you must do it, go up to the 300 or 400 level. Most people seem to go straight ahead to the 200 level SRO once entering the stadium so that level is a shit show.

Still a shit show up higher but at least there are a few less people.

48 minutes ago, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

don't fucking take kids to SRO

do it jewish GIF

39 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Horrible idea unless you enjoy being a part of this to get a terrible view. Just buy some shitty seats so you have one.

That's way too much effort just to end up being disappointed.

• Haha 1

Yeah, just queueing up to get to the actual SRO area seems like a nightmare straight out of "The Who" concert in Cincinnati.  Only instead of at least risking your life to see Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey, it's Jerry Jones and Eugenia Jones---both vapid cunts posing as human beings.  How the fuck do you people go to Cowboys games on your own dime?  

My son wanted to go to the Saints vs Texans game, as he was born in Louisiana and is a Saints fan. He has $$$ (an RN), but I told him I’d only pay for half, parking, and drive us there, as we were also taking my Dad. Having told him that, and we couldn’t get seats in a suite, I told him Mezzanine sections or we weren’t going!

We got first row in section 516, NW corner mez, just above where the Texans come out. Great seats, no problems at all. Saints lost, so son was disappointed, but paying a little extra for seating helps clear out those that want to talk shit/fight.

It was my first Texans game in roughly a decade and it was actually entertaining. The Texans game day crew didn’t leave a single moment during TV TOs without something going on! I’d actually do it again and the $$$ spent was worth it!

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1