Why Texas Stomps a Mudhole in Kansas State's Ass

closetojumping

On 11/3/2023 at 12:44 PM, Nicole44 said:

The “keys” to a win are similar for both teams. More is going to be put on AJ’s shoulders than on Maalik’s (from the standpoint that MM needs to protect the ball and allow our talented roster to do most of the work.) no question we have the more talented roster. Obviously winning the turnover battle is huge. This feels like a nail biter which probably means we will win convincingly. There is no question they want this win over Texas. The last team unbeaten and all that. The optimism is great in this thread! I dig it! Honestly, this game has made me nervous all year. I have a very healthy respect for KState and with their HC. The WTF loss to OKie Lite (they are trending up) aside they are a formidable opponent. 🤘🏼 this game just has an OT type feel to it. Down to the wire type feel. I love that our team punches until the end. Hoping I’m wrong and we beat them by two TDs. 🤘🏼🤘🏼

I’ll take this. OT win! 🤘🏼

1 minute ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

Well there was a hole alright

in our secondary there was

Just now, Huckleberry said:

In fairness we should have mudholed them. We collapsed into a should be loss that turned into a win. 

And it's not the first time this has happened this season. Not the second, either. At least it's not like a couple years ago where the team folded completely for half a season; at least we stay in the games long enough to win (or, vs OU, keep it close).

On 11/3/2023 at 2:40 PM, Codaxx said:

I am not convinced  KSU will play very aggressive, until the the down and distance are in their favor. They know they can not play 1 on 1 with Mitchell and Worthy. They do not want to give up big plays and get behind, because the would put the game on Will Howard throwing the ball. They do not want that.  The play book is out on the Texas offense. Dont give up big plays and make Texas beat you in the red zone. Blitz Maalik on favorable downs, but no need to put yourself at risk unless Texas is rolling in the run game and you have no choice.

Thank God, KSU didn’t follow the blue print until Texas scored 17 pts 

• Haha 1

Just now, El Hornarino said:

Kleiman is the anti-Ron Prince.  0 wins against Texas at KSU.

Still he seems like a good fit for them. K-State is the ultimate team that everyone hates to play.

1 hour ago, LonghornBreeder said:

@closetojumping Did this mudhole post work? A win's a win, but I don't know how these are supposed to work.

Did the board stop squatting to pee for a few days? Were people who understand the tongue in cheek nature of this entertained? Was I? 

I think those all happened. I’m pleased. 

14 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Lulz at “well written content”. If this doesn’t tell you that ctj is a dumbass I don’t know what will.

Hahahhahaha. You getting worked up and then questioning my intelligence is a relished highlight for me. Thanks for that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1