Texas Rangers Offseason 2023-2024

ztejas

5 minutes ago, Gucci_Suit said:

Cycle that included a grand slam

i was at work at had the espn gamecast going on my computer on the corner of my screen.  i knew he needed the triple for the cycle and was rooting for the impossible.

he comes up to bat and i'm on the edge of my seat.  the gamecast goes:

hit.

triple.

It was so hilariously anticlimactic.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fudbelty said:

I forgot how fucking loud The Temple got during the runs of ‘10 and ‘11. Also, I know with the roof now we’re restricted, but I loved how red everything got with the HR fireworks. All that to say this is an awesome video.

A few notes from watching this awesome video (thanks for posting):

1) Nellie Cruz stole 3rd in a playoff game. That's something I don't remember.

2) Evan Longoria-- there for our first franchise playoff series win (TB in 2010) and there for our first World Series (AZ in 2023)

3) Having gone to many games now I think I have enough of a sample size to say: TBIA/GLP is 10x better than the new Globe Life Field except for the air conditioning in the summer.

• Hook 'Em 1

Dustin Nippert

Mike Napoli

The Weiner Brothers. 

24 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

Having gone to many games now I think I have enough of a sample size to say: TBIA/GLP is 10x better than the new Globe Life Field except for the air conditioning in the summer.

Negative. Both great ballparks. New one is better. If for the simple reason we can now attract pitching. 

27 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

3) Having gone to many games now I think I have enough of a sample size to say: TBIA/GLP is 10x better than the new Globe Life Field except for the air conditioning in the summer.

💯 concur. TBIA had some charm and character. The new park is like “generic modern stadium” in sim city. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, DougO said:

You know, Wednesday nights really kinda suck after baseball season is over. 

Yeah, me and my wife wound up watching "Speed" with Sandra Bullock. Especially for me, at least during the regular season not the palyoffs so much, I do chores and catch up on paperwork during commercials. No what do I do??

46 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Until College Basketball season gets fully underway…

Not a huge bb fan, but bowl games coming up for me is next. Then wen BB starts getting going hard in conference.

• Like 2

Saw this today which got me thinking about where the trophy might go out at the ballpark. At Wrigley, they keep theirs in room where you can enter and take pictures of and with the trophy. In Philadelphia, it's out in an area behind the outfield. Can't remember where the Giants keep theirs. I think it was in the club level behind home plate. I really hope a tour isn't the only way to see it next season.

Saw this today which got me thinking about where the trophy might go out at the ballpark. At Wrigley, they keep theirs in room where you can enter and take pictures of and with the trophy. In Philadelphia, it's out in an area behind the outfield. Can't remember where the Giants keep theirs. I think it was in the club level behind home plate. I really hope a tour isn't the only way to see it next season.

Lock that bitch down in Chuck’s room.
I thought this entire site was defined as shit posting. Points need to be issued for clear concise well thought out arguments. 

Warning points issued.
  • Like 1