Cowboys-Panthers 12PM FOX

cmontexas

With Bland and Diggs next year (although be patient with Treyvon, may take until mid-season), if we can keep Gilmore for cheap (he's old) and add one more corner, then it's about really having to improve the LBs and the interior line.

I'm glad McCarthy can laugh at his incompetence.  It's an important trait.

With Bland and Diggs next year (although be patient with Treyvon, may take until mid-season), if we can keep Gilmore for cheap (he's old) and add one more corner, then it's about really having to improve the LBs and the interior line.
I'm glad McCarthy can laugh at his incompetence.  It's an important trait.

They have to draft or FA some o line help. Steele sucks but has a big guarantee. Tyron and Martin getting old/injury prone.

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

They have to draft or FA some o line help. Steele sucks but has a big guarantee. Tyron and Martin getting old/injury prone.

I agree.  Specifically they need OT help.  I have some hope for TJ Bass as a swing OG to help in the interior.  If they could cross him at C next offseason, then you some decent depth on the interior.

Yeah those fucking powders should be illegal. Tried some years ago to help with workouts and had such a bad reaction ended up taking myself to the hospital. Afterwards it caused me to be ultra sensitive to stimulants to the point I can't even drink coffee to this day without having horrendous side effects. 

In college I was the frat pres. I get a call. You gotta get over here. Fucking Jones is fucking OD’ing! Oh fuck! this as in olden times around 1980.

I get there. This dude as spasming like crazy but could talk. “ what the fuck did you take! Coke? Speed?" "cccofffeeeee!".
someone came out of the kitchen with a car of instant folgers. he drank the whole jar. he drank the equivalent of 32 cups of coffee. it was during exams. they took him to the hospital.

the dude was never the same. he switched from a marketing major to drama. quit school and moved to nyc. got a spot on a soap opera without a line and was never heard from again.