Texas vs UCONN- 6pm on ESPNU

shadow_operative

Not a bad first half. Without Shedrick and Disu the only chance we have to win this is to shoot lights out from 3 and force a lot of turnovers in the 2nd half. 

Mitchell being able to hang and excel offensively is a damn good sign, but conversely Aßmas not being able to get his shot off against top team level perimeter length is a bad sign for conference. He has time to figure it out but we don't play a ton of talent until conference after tonight so he won't have many chances. 

• Like 1

This horse has obviously been beaten to death already but the lack of length is going to really hurt this team throughout this year and probably be the fatal flaw.

I guess the good news is this incoming class should remedy that at the guard spot.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

This horse has obviously been beaten to death already but the lack of length is going to really hurt this team throughout this year and probably be the fatal flaw.

I guess the good news is this incoming class should remedy that at the guard spot.

Wow great observation! We need more length! Genius!

4 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I’ve been commenting in detail about our offense and you haven’t said shit. You might sit this one out. Or I’d love to have an X’s and O’s Debate with you. I’m sure you’re super knowledgeable. Anytime you’d like to start let me know.

Oh trust me, I’ve seen some of your doozy takes from afar for years.

• Haha 1