tOSU @ Michigan

Napoleon

FOX not only has made sure to emphasize “THE GAME” about 3 times in the last 3 minutes, they just said-

“THE GREATEST RIVALRY IN SPORTS!”

”Folks, welcome to The Game.”

Fucking FOX using [CR] repetitive lying to try to brainwash the low IQ masses. 

FUCK Big Noon (11am) Saturdays!

not an SEC fan, but will be glad to be done with FOX.

🖕🦊

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Horn80 said:

I’m usually for Michigan but can’t pull for them because of their Barry Switzer like cheating nor Ohio St because of Day’s recent Ohio against the world speech.  Guess it’s possible I might choose one to pull for as the game progresses but hate both at this point.

always liked meatchicken before and after the sign stealing

notice how it's gone quiet since harbaugh accepted the ban?

michigan has done college football an incredible solid and accelerated the use of helment radios for 24

not that that was their intent but it is the outcome regardless of how michigan fares today

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

always liked meatchicken before and after the sign stealing

notice how it's gone quiet since harbaugh accepted the ban?

michigan has done college football an incredible solid and accelerated the use of helment radios for 24

not that that was their intent but it is the outcome regardless of how michigan fares today

Fuck off

Michigan sucks

the big 10 is a joke

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pops said:

It's dog shit football. 

Sounds crazy but Oregon and Washington are going to come in and shit all over this no offense playing conference. 

pac12 defenses may be deficient but the big 10 is so slow on both sides of the ball

1 minute ago, LonghornSean said:

Looks great in 4k. Available on the Fox sports app

Maybe I’ll switch to that, I’m watching on Hulu but I’m out in the country and the internet isn’t probably fast enough 

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Sounds crazy but Oregon and Washington are going to come in and shit all over this no offense playing conference. 

pac12 defenses may be deficient but the big 10 is so slow on both sides of the ball

Came here to predict that it will be a defensive game and the general consensus here will be that that both of these teams are dog shit because it’s not 45-40. 

And then both teams will put up 40 in their bowl game. 

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Maybe I’ll switch to that, I’m watching on Hulu but I’m out in the country and the internet isn’t probably fast enough 

I was thinking the same thing. Ohio state and Michigan and pedo will have the athletes to play with them but the rest of the conference will want them tried for witchcraft. 

Shit,  even Lincoln's stupid ass can slow these offenses down.