tOSU @ Michigan

Napoleon

11 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Lol. What a very Texas thing to think. 

Pretty much everyone who knows college football history thinks that.

But, back to the game.  Buckeyes have the home run threat and the coach who isn't likely to lose the game with jackassery, so, Ohio St by 7, maybe 10.

Edited by TexArcher

I'm so neutral on this game, I guess because I dislike both schools.  Kinda liked Michigan as a kid, but there are a lot of turn-offs.  At times I like Harbaugh and his "fuck off" attitude and other times he just seems like a complete tool.   Never have liked Ohio State and I tried skyline chili for the first time about 2 months ago.  That's reason enough to hate Ohio and everything in it.

Was watching games yesterday and oldest son texts me, ' If this matchup is so great, why do they have fucking Dwight Eisenhower in the promo?  Can't they get their own badass grads?"  I'll watch it, but damn if I DGAF who wins.

Edited by slorch

I’m usually for Michigan but can’t pull for them because of their Barry Switzer like cheating nor Ohio St because of Day’s recent Ohio against the world speech.  Guess it’s possible I might choose one to pull for as the game progresses but hate both at this point.

Michigan fans in 2005 treated us relatively fairly.   Of course it was the Rose Bowl and we were both just happy to be there.  And they werent happy at the almost blocked FG that won the game, but they still were respectable. 

cant say the same for the buckeye fans 9 months later.  Lots of mega shit talking before the game ( although we did get introduced to a few nice tailgates that introduced cornhole to us), but overall the folks around the stadium were not very hosptiable. We were lucky enough to travel in a group of roughly 14 or so Longhorn fans after the game where were got a whole lot of steers queers, tuck fexas, and fuck you, fans that then tried to get in our face as we are leaving after the win. 

and then those buckeye fucks showed up in 2006, and were basically a viking raiding party descending upon the city and absolutely TRASHED the whole tailgate area from the LBJ lots all the way south past the UT lots, the state lots, and the parking garages. 

cant say it enough, fuck ohio.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Always cheered for UM, never cared for Woody.  I’m probably mis-remembering but it seem like there was this game followed later on by USC/UCLA or perhaps USC/ND

I do think that those big USC rivalries used to always be late in the season.

I went to the ND @ USC game that basically clinched the Heisman for Carson Palmer and it felt late in the season to end of the season.

[looked it up: November 30th, 2002: USC 44-13 ND]

That was before ESPN’s infatuation with exhalting the greatness of USC and the Trojans were somewhat tolerable back then, especially when compared to Notre Dame.

-Used to like Michigan in the ‘90s.

-Enjoyed attending VY romp over the Wolverines in the Rose Bowl.

-Don’t care for the state of Ohio (CR).

-Had an Ohio State girlfriend for a time in Buenos Aires.

-Visited the OSU campus in 2021 (I think) and was unimpressed with their stadium.

image.thumb.jpeg.888accc82eeadd07feb5d530791af8ce.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.4b4ee4dde551f6148171316d2f9965e7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.211efb2c5943986f85b92f120e4900c0.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.7021c6c5882fb038177721d5ff5d827f.jpeg

-Buckeyes burn 🔥 couches

image.thumb.jpeg.7854992b9fa047e4308c64ad7b71a39c.jpeg

Wish that they both could lose.

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

I hate Ohio State. Literally, the entire state can get fucked. 

I also hate cheating and Harbaugh. 

I don’t know who to root for 

Texas is analogous to Michigan, except we don't cheat. Ohio State is analogous to OU. They hate Michigan more than they love themselves. Similar to OU. You would think the winning would be what carries them. Nope, it's the hatred of their rival. Go Michigan. 

• Hook 'Em 2

First, fuck Michigan and all the Michigan fans on this board who cheered for Michigan all year when a loss would've helped Texas CFP position.

Then again, fuck Ohio State for being the arrogant "The" motherfuckers and trash fans that they are and represent.

Then again, again, fuck Michigan for taking on the "poor us, waah wahhh it's just us against everybody after being caught egregiously cheating like the bitch-ass insecure loser we are."

In conclusion, let's root for a poor reflecting game with enough non-serious but still damaging attrition to both sides that destroys the surviving team's chances in weeks ahead.

Or a fucking asteroid. A big fucking precise asteroid would be good.

• Prepare your anus 1

Michigan are shitbags this year. Ohio State are shitbags forever. Go Michigan. 

You can crap on Michigan for circling the wagons. Think back to Ryan Day's little tantrum after Notre Dame and how everyone disrespected them. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 2