tOSU @ Michigan

Napoleon

I hate both these teams since childhood. Thats 120 years of combined hate. Both fan bases are comprised of assholes and douchebags. I think I want OSU to win in a huge rout that pushes Michigan out of any talk of BCS. Harbaugh can eat a bag of dicks, and that’s before his recent troubles.

• Hook 'Em 1

Does this game matter for our playoff chances? Could the committee possible put the loser ahead of us assuming we win next week?

Just now, Neonmoon said:

That long ball from Mich QB wasn’t close 

Let's not pick on other teams for their QB's long-ball accuracy lol

2 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Does this game matter for our playoff chances? Could the committee possible put the loser ahead of us assuming we win next week?

Loser is 99.9% out and will be ranked behind Texas, Bama, and Oregon in the next set of rankings. 

2 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

I would doubt it, assuming Texas wins the B12.  Top 4 should be SEC winner, Pac12 winner, OSU/Michigan winner if they win the conference, then either the ACC or B12 winner. If FSU, OSU/Michigan stay undefeated, I think Texas will be 5th. It will come down to how they stack up against the Pac 12 winner.