Game of Thrones Season 8 (NO BOOKSPOILERS) thread

dad

seems my judgment of Jamie was addressed on multiple fronts in the first 15 minutes...Tyrion bringing the hard close.

Fuck tradition....

Aria gets some

Erybody gettin drunk and sentimental.

Jon drops bombshell on cunty beech who likes to play legalistic bullshit games.  Follow the rules now, cunt.

Edited by slorch

29 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

No dude has ever wanted Brienne in her life, but she has the balls to scowl at Tormund like he's chopped liver?? 

she's all proper and cemremonial.

Tormund says, "Fuck tradition."

No, they ain't a match, save for making one hellova workout warrior at the NFL combine.

Talk about an episode leaving you wanting more.  Calm before the storm setup episode, I thought was very effective.

Quick thoughts:

Tormund is hilarious....giants milk

Hated pretty much everything about Theon in past seasons, but I have to admit his potential redemption story and Sansa's reaction was very well done and emotional

Jamie knighting Brienne was very cool I thought.

Arya and Gendry - nice....nice

Gilly seems to have put on a few pounds

• Like 1

Talk about an episode leaving you wanting more.  Calm before the storm setup episode, I thought was very effective.

Quick thoughts:
Tormund is hilarious....giants milk
Hated pretty much everything about Theon in past seasons, but I have to admit his potential redemption story and Sansa's reaction was very well done and emotional
Jamie knighting Brienne was very cool I thought.
Arya and Gendry - nice....nice
Gilly seems to have put on a few pounds

It was a setup episodes without really feeling like it to me.

Most of the time a setup episode would have a tone of filler...but feel like most of what we saw tonight had purpose. Lots of foreshadowing.

I do not see Jorah and Theon making it out of next episode after their storylines in this episode.

4 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

A girl has needs.

Flawless 

1 minute ago, RPM said:

I'm still holding out hope she gets laid by Tormund.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

the writing for this show has been really bad the last couple seasons. it's too bad that fat fuck needs 10 years to write a book. i'm hoping through all the cringe we get a worthy ending

No shit 

• immamac changed the title to Game of Thrones Season 8 (NO BOOKSPOILERS) thread