Coach Sark Press Conference 11.27 - 11:30am LHN (at least that's whats listed)

BigOrange1

7 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

Why does every thread on this site devolve into some form of this shit?

Because this website is filled with shallot losers — not a fungi in the lot. Between you and me, this isn’t anise place and it’s probably time for me to leaf.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now got to watch the PC. Glad to have a non-meathead coach who realizes you don't always have to go full pads 1s on 1s violent practice to show up on gameday and beat the shit out of the opponent. Especially late in the season, so maybe it should be obvious but kudos to Sarkisian for identifying the health and mentality of the team heading into last week's game and giving them a week of no pads practice. It obviously worked.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mole said:

Because this website is filled with shallot losers — not a fungi in the lot. Between you and me, this isn’t anise place and it’s probably time for me to leaf.

Not to be a pedant or anything, but you misspelled thyme.

Edited by ioueleventybilliondollars
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 11/27/2023 at 12:13 PM, Kel Varnsen said:

College football fans mock Texas A&M's cringe-worthy 'midnight yell' before  Miami game - Saturday Road

That fucking guy strutting around with the confidence of Bill Burr on stage with his ham-fisted delivery telling cringy grandpa jokes is my favorite thing about aggy.

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 1