2024 Texas Football Coaching and Support Staff Thread

RaysBoomBoomRoom

8 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

From OTF:

Texas added a few pieces to their Player Personnel department last night. The first being Jackson Gleeson, who I have heard has a great mind for identifying talent at early stages. Eager to see what kind of impact he has inside of Moncrief now, but there was some really positive early returns here.

The other being Jordan Mitchell, a former graduate of The University of Texas who is beginning to take the next steps behind the scenes. I have a couple of messages out to learn more about him and will update further when I do.

both are internal promotions, as were all of these changes announced a couple of weeks ago:

Gleeson played football at Baylor as well

image.png.9f679b2687c47e9667d2e1a798ef355e.png

Mitchell is also an internal promotion:

image.thumb.png.6c0bbcbadcd9c492752c2d1ba6f77523.png

this should answer the "will any of the folks who were not retained at Bama have soft landings at Texas" questions.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, MisterP said:

Can you tell me more about your life path. I want to avoid it so I dont get to a point down the road where I think this is one of the finer points in my life. THanks.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.

Now you stick to that and everything else is cream cheese.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, MuellerHorn said:

The first being Jackson Gleeson, who I have heard has a great mind for identifying talent at early stages.

Here's hoping Jackie Gleeson takes us Bang! Zoom! To the moon! 

Edited by Katfid54
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, MuellerHorn said:

From OTF:

Texas added a few pieces to their Player Personnel department last night. The first being Jackson Gleeson, who I have heard has a great mind for identifying talent at early stages. Eager to see what kind of impact he has inside of Moncrief now, but there was some really positive early returns here.

The other being Jordan Mitchell, a former graduate of The University of Texas who is beginning to take the next steps behind the scenes. I have a couple of messages out to learn more about him and will update further when I do.

He's gonna be great for us
image.thumb.png.d7f68eeaf2313b1fe757e27e18cbceca.png

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Park Gothic said:

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.

Now you stick to that and everything else is cream cheese.

Teen Wolf Jeez Louise GIF

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Park Gothic said:

South Padre has its finer points.

south-padre-13.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&

4 hours ago, MisterP said:

Can you tell me more about your life path. I want to avoid it so I dont get to a point down the road where I think this is one of the finer points in my life. THanks.

Spoken like somebody that never got up on stage so that a skeezy looking Mexican guy could pour pitchers-full of watered-down tequila shots on their face and chest, and then bask in the glow of the raucous applause earned via a third place finish at the Spring Break twerking contest. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hornlover said:

Spoken like somebody that never got up on stage so that a skeezy looking Mexican guy could pour pitchers-full of watered-down tequila shots on their face and chest, and then bask in the glow of the raucous applause earned via a third place finish at the Spring Break twerking contest. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hornlover said:

I have been to boystown, Cambodia, Laos, favelas in Brazil, Albania, Tajikistan. I dont think YOU have seen what the world has to offer in terms of skeez.