CFP National Championship Suite + Premium Tickets by RevelXP

immamac

I've been talking to RevelXP about a lot of stuff with regard to group buys, tailgates, experiences etc for both the Sugar Bowl and the CFP National Championship at NRG.

Sugar is basically a dead end as they were frozen out by the Sugar Bowl committee, but they are the official and sole partner for premium tickets and experience at the CFP National Championship.

There is a suite at club level 40 yard line, Texas side if they win that seats 26. If we can fill that with people willing to pay 6500 per person all in for the pre-game party, VIP in stadium stuff, fully catered and open bar during the game and post-game party after it is available to us. I know that's a lot of money, but it's also a chance to watch the game with other like minded folks in a one in a lifetime type of experience vs paying 3k+ or even 6k+ for similar seats (based on current market prices) with nothing included. 

The premium ticket inventory they have is currently priced right around the same price as secondary market, but includes pre-game and post-game as well as a food and bev credit during the game. So if you are going to buy lower bowl tickets to the CFP NCG don't do it from the ticket sites, buy from RevelXP and that way you only have to put down $250 dollars instead of buying the ticket, fully refundable.

• Hook 'Em 4

37 minutes ago, YissBoy said:

When you say fully refundable does that mean you can decide not to buy if we make it and get tickets through another source? Or only if we don’t make it?

If we don’t make it. It’s all or nothing on suite. The deposit is refundable based on team getting in. Payment due January 2 

I saw this at SoFi, it's legit. Not sure how many suites Revel has, but they will sell out. I think it's possible to not spend a dollar on food/beverage the entire afternoon/evening if you're in this package. (Morning you're on your own if that's your thing)