2023 Peach Bowl - Ole Miss vs. Penn State

satyanash

Joey Freshwater is building something in Oxford. Definitely a team to respect going forward!

Damn man, signs of the time when you have to worry about the progress of both Mizzou and Ole Miss. Let alone the standard bearers, like Bama and GA. Yes, aggy, I didn’t mention you, so you can go along now and keep wandering.

Hook’em!!!

11 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Joey Freshwater is building something in Oxford. Definitely a team to respect going forward!

Damn man, signs of the time when you have to worry about the progress of both Mizzou and Ole Miss. Let alone the standard bearers, like Bama and GA. Yes, aggy, I didn’t mention you, so you can go along now and keep wandering.

Hook’em!!!

Did you not watch that abortion of a game last night?  Who is worried about Mizzou?

5 minutes ago, heso said:

The counterpoint is that Penn states 4 best defensive players aren’t playing and the qb can’t compete a pass to keep their defense off the field. 

If the guys sitting out are their best players on D they were already in trouble.  Unless I'm missing someone, Robinson, Dixon, and King are not exactly all-world players.

Edited by DixonHur