Download the free Autograph app and start earning rewards for being a Longhorn fan

AutographMeg

Hello everyone! I’m AutographJimmy (AKA Jimmy) from Meghan’s team at Autograph. I’m here to take feedback and answer any questions you have about our app.

We all are psyched about our partnership with Surly Horns and can’t wait to get to know real, impassioned Texas fans—and to start rewarding your fandom.

Wanted to address some recurring questions:

• Android release is on the roadmap - will keep this group posted on timing!
  • Our feed only includes blogs & podcasts at the moment BUT we are working to incorporate other content mediums (forums) like Surly

Let us know what features you would like to see and would love your feedback on the types of rewards you would be stoked about!

Excited to get to know you all! 🤘

• Hook 'Em 1

I spent like an hour trying to create an account because i wasnt getting the authorization email.  

Then I realized I'm a dumbass and they were going to my junkbox.  Don't be an idiot like me and proactively check the spam. 

11 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

I spent like an hour trying to create an account because i wasnt getting the authorization email.  

Then I realized I'm a dumbass and they were going to my junkbox.  Don't be an idiot like me and proactively check the spam. 

We are in the process of fixing the verification code -> spam folder conundrum! Should be addressed soon.

1 hour ago, AutographJimmy said:

Hello everyone! I’m AutographJimmy (AKA Jimmy) from Meghan’s team at Autograph. I’m here to take feedback and answer any questions you have about our app.

We all are psyched about our partnership with Surly Horns and can’t wait to get to know real, impassioned Texas fans—and to start rewarding your fandom.

Wanted to address some recurring questions:

• Android release is on the roadmap - will keep this group posted on timing!
  • Our feed only includes blogs & podcasts at the moment BUT we are working to incorporate other content mediums (forums) like Surly

Let us know what features you would like to see and would love your feedback on the types of rewards you would be stoked about!

Excited to get to know you all! 🤘

was one of the other content mediums you're looking at X/Twitter?  There are posters on there that report/include short articles or commentary on Texas sports that I wouldn't mind seeing in this app along with the rest. 

7 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

was one of the other content mediums you're looking at X/Twitter?  There are posters on there that report/include short articles or commentary on Texas sports that I wouldn't mind seeing in this app along with the rest. 

At the moment Twitter/X posts can be submitted by users and approved submissions can be viewed in the "fanzone" tab in the app. That said, we do know that some of the best/most desired content is on X and are exploring different ways to feature that content on our feeds.

2 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Writers to exclude include, but are not limited to:

- Kurt (Kirk) Bowles
- Chip Brown (FCB)
- Greg Swaim (apparently not for much longer)

On 2/1/2024 at 9:48 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

You mooks ran Meghan off quickly.  But at least we have jimmy, who seems to have fancy plans.  But soon the super karate monkey death car will park in his space. 

Don't worry I'm back, friends! 

21 hours ago, immamac said:

Has anyone been using the app on a semi regular basis? I’ve added a few things 

see below

On 1/30/2024 at 4:10 PM, Rimbo said:

Well, I ran as fast as I could to the link and ... no Android app.

People still do iPhone-only in this day and age? 🤷

• Haha 2

On 2/12/2024 at 2:01 PM, AutographMeg said:

Hi Everyone! Recent updates in the app include:

• Box scores and live game updates
  • Improvements to the podcast player and user submitted Fanzone consumption
  • Team-based leaderboards 

Check them out in the app and let me know your thoughts! 

My thoughts are: It sucks!

That is probably highly correlated to the fact that I have an Android phone.

Can I start earning credits now, since I am being unfairly penalized for my phone choice?  

Or how about for my last five decades of Hornfandom?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/15/2024 at 5:24 PM, Rimbo said:

just gonna leave this here

Screenshot_20240215_152322_Firefox.thumb.jpg.a5b96a61f3eaa1ff2ddea5896e1b7d57.jpg

interesting business decision, to offer your app to only 30% of the market

I'm team android, but the Market Share in the US is probably the better metric to use

image.thumb.png.02af631266062ca557bd9b03eacea506.png

Hi Everyone! 

Android release is coming very soon… I should have an update to share on timing in the next few weeks! Also few updates:

We kicked off our Unleash your Madness Sweepstakes this week. You can win a VIP experience for 8 friends at the round of 8 game in a VIP suite at Crypto.com arena—all on Autograph.

Here's how to participate:  

• Signup Entry: download the app, sign up, and start referring friends through the app between 9 am PT on 02/20 and 03/15. For each successful referral, you earn an entry into the sweepstakes. 
  • Refer the most friends: We are also hosting a Referral Challenge. The winner of this challenge (#1 on the leaderboard on 03/15) will receive two tickets to the Hideaway Suite for the round of 8 game, complete with the same all expense coverage for travel and lodging. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • immamac unpinned this topic