Murder plot stopped by the Royal Family

I do NOT want to publicise the theory. I am rationally considering consequences. I am trying to stop WWIII as quietly as possible. I have the dirt that will force the military industrial complex to stand down but I am banned on every social network and the people involved do not want to go to prison for treason. 

The theory allows a simulation to be programmed that can be used for nanotechnology, and this can be a very good thing and a very bad thing. 

The coin plan i developed allows any community to exit from the CBDC that is coming. The UBI that is being negotiated among the elite is worth trillions of dollars. They know they will have to switch to a UBI because robots will take most of the jobs soon. 

Instead of judging before a fair hearing how about you actually put up a few QPs to debate me. The truth is that many are already aware, but none have debated me, because they know I am right and they also understand the consequences. 

Do I sound schizo or are you all just preprogrammed to label anything outside your faux intellectual comfort zone?

Jay is lying. He has had the coin plan and he used it to get Andrew Tate involved. He doesn't want to admit he abandoned his patriotic duty because he wanted to become a billionaire. He sold the fuck out. You can read this admission on his Twitter page, @hydromerchant.

What needs to happen is we need to leverage the theory to force NATO to concede Ukraine, then everything I've written needs to be pulled off every social network, and we need to have a rational discussion. This is not about the credit. I don't care about the credit. I want a normal life outside the control matrix forced on me by British elite, and I want sane people to discuss what to do and develop a plan. 

What I've written causes world wide chaos. I don't want chaos and I don't want to be famous. I want to stop the war, have a life, and have sane discussions. 

This is why Jay calls me schizo. You can go see all this stuff on the FB profiles. Some dude named Michael Moon got involved, told me I work for the Rothschilds, and started tagging me "Joe Rothschild". 

Go look it up yourselves on FB. The evidence is in plain sight.

Screenshot_2024-03-10-10-34-50-440_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Then this cunt started playing in, and other "Rothschild" accounts, so I played along, because I was expecting a sane discussion. I was expecting a sane discussion, and didn't think it strange that a bunch of sock accounts were fucking with me, BECAUSE THAT'S THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING. No bigger event in science. 

All of the harassment is verifiable on FB, and Jay was watching all of it. Ask yourself why Jay would call me schizo while watching what was happening on those FB accounts?

Screenshot_2024-03-10-10-42-23-073_com.facebook.katana.jpg

This is the story of how the coin plan was started, and why everyone involved began a massive harassment campaign. The coin plan is worth trillions. 

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/UZDit4ES26gZbn7X/

This is plenty of evidence for anyone to see that something is happening. DBY died soon after this and his piece of shit son Tal took over.

2 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

when this gets made into a movie and they start casting all the surly posters, i want to be played by daniel day lewis

Ok but I want Idris Elba to play me otherwise the story will be too Jewey and white.

• Fuck You 3

This is the Jesuit telling me that Harry would be interested. Explains why someone in the Royal Family stopped the murder plot.

Now ask yourselves. Did I just schizophrenically invent this and also all the socks responding to the FB accounts, OR AM I TELLING THE GODDAMN TRUTH AND DESERVE SOME HELP GETTING OUT OF THIS MATRIX OF LIES SO WE CAN STOP WWIII?

Screenshot_2024-03-10-11-29-18-282_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-10-11-29-35-641_com.miui.gallery.jpg

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Homercles said:

It’ll still be easier to follow than Tenet

Great! Focus, younglings. Super important. There can't be direct contact between me and the guys forcing X because trust me shut the fuck up. This WILL stop WWIII. Surround X. Elon wants to do this, but he is under insane political pressure. He needs an excuse. Austin surrounding X and threatening to publicise this will be enough of an excuse to get NATO to back down because none of the people involved want to go to prison for treason, AND they don't want the theory or coin plan published yet. It needs to stay a longhorn secret until we negotiate the drawdown, and the best way to do that is to force them to let me into the discussions.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Jhawkmvp said:

It is time to step up Austin or he will be forced to turn to College Station and we will run out of time to prevent WWIII.

Are you insane? We can never allow the power of the Holonomic Toroid to fall into aggy's hands. Because that's exactly how you end up with a bunch of sheep strutting around the Station wearing maroon cock rings.  

And when it comes time for our heroic actions to be  immortalized on the Hollywood big screen, I got dibs on motherfuckin' Randy Quaid. 

image.png.399d72d69538f86a45212b67b7b109cf.png

• Like 2

While I was getting psychologically tortured in Israel for 5 years, they kept telling me the mom that raised me isn't my bio mom. I decided to ask Jay. Is his response sane? I submit that it isn't. He sold me out to make money with the coin plan. His behavior has been horrifying to a brother, but to the physicist that discovered the theory of everything, it's a crime against humanity. The "fecal emergency" is the gay cerebral palsy dude that kept calling me his boyfriend. The network harassing me set me up as his career when I got to London.

Screenshot_2024-03-10-14-09-48-978_com.google.android.gm.jpg

19 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

I have lots of evidence. What I haven't had for 7 years is a sane response. Wouldn't it be amazing if the longhorns managed one?

Look man, we just finally got decent again in football. How about we see how we do in the SEC first before trying to get the team involved in international affairs. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

23 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

I have lots of evidence. What I haven't had for 7 years is a sane response. Wouldn't it be amazing if the longhorns managed one?

Instead of worrying about the Royals, or preventing World War III, could we concern ourselves with things that truly make a difference, like addressing how dark matter is the phlogiston of our time? It's an imaginary substance invented to fill gaps in formulas due to a poor understanding of how the universe really works and due to our vain and damnable inability to admit we're not as clever as we believe we are.

Let your voice be heard!

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

This explains dark matter. I'm not trying to explain stuff now. Im trying to get sane reactions so we can stop NATO from dragging us into WWIII.

For there to be a boundary layer at the edge of the heliosphere, there must be a change in the forces. For there to be a change in the forces, a condition must exist that causes this. The condition must be a change in gravity, or the interstellar density would always flow towards the star spheres. Since this is not happening, we can assume that the interstellar density overcomes gravity.

The holonomic toroid can explain this, and do away with the need for dark matter/energy as an explanation. The interstellar distances are such that the interstellar density begins to overtake star gravity towards the center of the interstellar lake.

The first order wave on the toroid accomplishes inertia and bonding. The second order wave, which is a wave on the bonding/inertia wave, accomplishes gravity. As the interstellar density overtakes star gravity, two possibilities arise. Either the precession away from the star lengthens or a third order precession develops. This seems to me to be the only way to explain the heliosphere boundary layer. Since this third order precession would dominate, and therefore have a geometrically seperate center from observable matter, it can also explain dark matter/energy.

This understanding would correspond exactly with the Kabbalistic understanding. The spin/twist is asiya, the inertia/bonding first order wave is yetzira, the second order wave is gravity/briah, and the third order interstellar wave is atzilut, and the toroid itself is malchut or the physical.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

12 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Is massoud going to kill us all now?  I don’t think I’m ok with that. 

Much worse.  Massoud is going to sue immamac and gain control of surlyhorns.  Consequences will never be the same!

20 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Welp, I have A LOT (and I mean A LOT) of info on Mossad and Einstein and The Royals. 

I don't have a lot of information about the Royals, but what I do know is very important:

Spoiler

George Brett is good for a shart about twice a year. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

21 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Fixed.  Catastrophe avoided.  Thank me later 

edit: and he pulls me right back in…

0D94954C-16EA-48FC-8134-6AC8E230EF5B.png

Holy shit you know OP’s brother IRL?

also 150 IQ doesn’t even put him in the top quartile around here

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

This is just really weird…

Now every credible news organization has pulled it. So it appears the “where is Kate” stuff has legs so to speak. So she is either in a coma, has a mental illness or wants a divorce. The rabbit hole is actually starting to make some sense. 5 days worth of fake or altered photos but no actual Kate. Lmao at myself it turns out she just had routine surgery and doesn’t want to return to the hard “work” she does. I just don’t think that’s what is going on. Even if it is plausible. 

Edited by Nicole44

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And yet very on-brand.

Could be as simple as not being able to get all three kids to pose the way they wanted. Wouldn’t be the first time that’s happened. 

Ok but a “kill notification” from the top news organizations as far as I know (I’ve only ever heard of it once before related to war propaganda/photos) very rarely happens. 
the Royal press/mouthpieces are probably running amok after QE2 but this is a very rare occurrence in the media. A kill notification isn’t normal stuff.

15 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And yet very on-brand.

Could be as simple as not being able to get all three kids to pose the way they wanted. Wouldn’t be the first time that’s happened. 

Also wanted to say that the rumors are this series of shot were taken with William in them last fall and that’s why the AP and Reuters issued the “kill shot” it’s not about the Kardashian photoshop it’s that the Royal Palace said he took the photos last week. It’s bad. A kill shot means the RP press isn’t trusted by any credible news organization. 

13 hours ago, JosephStang said:

This explains dark matter. I'm not trying to explain stuff now. Im trying to get sane reactions so we can stop NATO from dragging us into WWIII.

For there to be a boundary layer at the edge of the heliosphere, there must be a change in the forces. For there to be a change in the forces, a condition must exist that causes this. The condition must be a change in gravity, or the interstellar density would always flow towards the star spheres. Since this is not happening, we can assume that the interstellar density overcomes gravity.

The holonomic toroid can explain this, and do away with the need for dark matter/energy as an explanation. The interstellar distances are such that the interstellar density begins to overtake star gravity towards the center of the interstellar lake.

The first order wave on the toroid accomplishes inertia and bonding. The second order wave, which is a wave on the bonding/inertia wave, accomplishes gravity. As the interstellar density overtakes star gravity, two possibilities arise. Either the precession away from the star lengthens or a third order precession develops. This seems to me to be the only way to explain the heliosphere boundary layer. Since this third order precession would dominate, and therefore have a geometrically seperate center from observable matter, it can also explain dark matter/energy.

This understanding would correspond exactly with the Kabbalistic understanding. The spin/twist is asiya, the inertia/bonding first order wave is yetzira, the second order wave is gravity/briah, and the third order interstellar wave is atzilut, and the toroid itself is malchut or the physical.

Let’s get OP out of the red.  He’s a funny fuck, at the very least.  At the most, he’s not the hero we need, but he’s sure af the one we deserve.  

• Hook 'Em 4

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Not sure what’s more attention drawing- her bunion, her 6 fingered hand, or the toddler eating her own fingers. 

All I know is prestigious news organizations asked the RP for the original shots. That request was refused. That is why the kill shot issued by AP and Reuters and so on. No other reason to issue a kill shot. That’s very rare given all the photoshopping that happens in the industry and in this day and age you get a retraction or something similar. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Quite a few people following the whole KateGate shit believe that this death of a royal type is somehow connected:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2024/03/01/thomas-kingston-cause-of-death-revealed/72808565007/

This royal type suggested the doctor that did the surgery, the doctor instead of removing her appendix removed her eye.  They killed the royal type for the terrible Yelp review. Now they don’t want Kate to take pictures because she has one eye..

• Haha 2

So we've dealt with the schizo accusation. Anyone competent with visualization can see the geometry described is, at the least, revolutionary. The articles on times of Israel prove I was working in Israel. The situation with the royal family is starting to be suspicious, and clearly fits the time frame. 

What other evidence do I need to provide before someone starts treating me sanely? You need to get people who have never been connected to me on line, and give them the info and force X to allow the discussion. 

It sounds ridiculous. This is the way. PRINT THIS INFO OUT, PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN, AND GIVE THIS TO OTHER PEOPLE WITHOUT PHONES INVOLVED. 

I can't imagine a scenario where everyone I contact responds insanely other than the scenarios which no contact fixes. So let's try it. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1