Surly 2024 March Madness Bracket Contest

BigOrange1

2 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

i picked auburn to win it all.

Top 10 in both offensive and defensive efficiency which history says is a predictor of tournament success.  Seemed like an excellent pivot pick, especially with Auburn ending up in UConn’s quadrant.  But……no…..

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

Top 10 in both offensive and defensive efficiency which history says is a predictor of tournament success.  Seemed like an excellent pivot pick, especially with Auburn ending up in UConn’s quadrant.  But……no…..

only three of us picked auburn in the shaggy pool. when i saw that i had dreams of a sweet 16 upset of uconn, propelling me to the top of the table. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7lhpuha338mxkjxdehv

IM TIED FOR 2ND????

But I don't think I have a lot of room for growth, but I'm rarely ever this high after the first weekend. (In the standings. I'm usually very high) 

5 hours ago, Js1 said:

IM TIED FOR 2ND????

But I don't think I have a lot of room for growth, but I'm rarely ever this high after the first weekend. (In the standings. I'm usually very high) 

dude that’s first loser 😂

• Haha 2

On 3/25/2024 at 11:29 AM, Js1 said:

IM TIED FOR 2ND????

I just had the same thought except somehow I'm in 1st place. After that disaster of a first day I guess I somehow picked most of the sweet 16 right.

On 3/26/2024 at 6:52 PM, Brian Fantana said:

I just had the same thought except somehow I'm in 1st place. After that disaster of a first day I guess I somehow picked most of the sweet 16 right.

Well yesterday was a big dud, that means today goes perfectly. Right? RIGHT?

• Pancho unpinned this topic