Texas vs K State- 6pm on ESPN+

1 minute ago, UTEE97 said:

It will be a shame if you don't get anything out of sucking up to RT 247. I can't imagine a greater loser if you don't. Your constant 3rd grade level excuse making gets annoying. 

Sweet, there is a nice little way you can prevent yourself from seeing my annoying posts. I choose to see yours because I enjoy seeing a grown man question if 18 year olds can understand the coach talking to them in the huddle.

• Haha 1

Just now, ztejas said:

Quit policing Texas threads you fucking weirdo. 

For the 100th time, report me or shut up you fucking bitch. I've been nothing but courteous in this thread and I'll post wherever the fuck I like. He posted something really fucking vile.

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

For the 100th time, report me or shut up you fucking bitch. I've been nothing but courteous in this thread and I'll post wherever the fuck I like. He posted something really fucking vile.

raiderpower.com

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Abmas waited until the last 50 seconds of the game to get his shot going. Too little too late.

3 pointers are lower percentage shots. The averages will catch up to you. That's why you gotta have an inside game.

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

He called a ref a faggot in a game thread. Grow up. We can police our own we don't need Tech fans in here taking a moral high ground like your school does anything but get STDs and criminal trespassing charges. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

no.  we just lost to a shitty ass team.

Eh. K-State isn't great but they aren't shitty, either. Borderline tourney teams aren't shitty, imo.

I just hate that they (probably) punched their ticket at our expense. I'll be rooting loudly for ISU and the Fighting Als to deliver some comeuppance tomorrow.

Wasn’t able to watch the game but the loss is no surprise.  It’s an average team in the Big 12. I guess we are supposed to be excited about that because the Big 12 is a strong conference.  Yay. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

He called a ref a faggot in a game thread. Grow up. We can police our own we don't need Tech fans in here taking a moral high ground like your school does anything but get STDs and criminal trespassing charges. 

Look at what RT has reduced us to. 

• Haha 5

Just now, ztejas said:

You really think your 100th rage tantrum is going to somehow force me to capitulate? This time it's gonna be different, right?

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

We don't need ztejas policing anything.  He needs to realize people can have their opinions and often they are more correct than his dumbass takes.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

You really think your 100th rage tantrum is going to somehow force me to capitulate? This time it's gonna be different, right?

raiderpower.com, thy name is "irrelevance"

Edited by dcar00
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, chemHORN said:

We don't need ztejas policing anything.  He needs to realize people can have their opinions and often they are more correct than his dumbass takes.  

Why do you talk about him in the 3rd person lol it's so weird...

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

All this game did is confirm what we already knew: Disu has to play 30+ minutes at a relatively high level for us to beat tournament or borderline tournament teams.

Better hope we get a friendly whistle next week.

or maybe we could get a coach who could adjust when he doesn't.

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

All this game did is confirm what we already knew: Disu has to play 30+ minutes at a relatively high level for us to beat tournament or borderline tournament teams.

Better hope we get a friendly whistle next week.

It also helps if Hunter makes more shots than a dead guy.

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

How am I having a rage tantrum? 

I didn't know I lived in so many of your heads rent free. Christ.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

or maybe we could get a coach who could adjust when he doesn't.

Nothing inspires confidence in a coach like seeing IT Horton, Kadin Shedrick and Brock Cunningham on the floor together.

It would be easier to adjust if the coach put this roster together better. I’m not sure John Wooden could coach this team to victory with certain lineups we are forced to use without Disu.

10 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Wasn’t able to watch the game but the loss is no surprise.  It’s an average team in the Big 12. I guess we are supposed to be excited about that because the Big 12 is a strong conference.  Yay. 

ooooh...you said "average"

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Sweet, there is a nice little way you can prevent yourself from seeing my annoying posts. I choose to see yours because I enjoy seeing a grown man question if 18 year olds can understand the coach talking to them in the huddle.

I'm pretty sure they can understand him...that may be the problem

• Rage+1 1

20 minutes ago, BigTEAMLittleme said:

The good news: Texas will never again have to play with Big XII officials 

All 3 refs in this game will be reffing Texas games in the SEC next year

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

11 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Nothing inspires confidence in a coach like seeing IT Horton, Kadin Shedrick and Brock Cunningham on the floor together.

It would be easier to adjust if the coach put this roster together better. I’m not sure John Wooden could coach this team to victory with certain lineups we are forced to use without Disu.

Is RT really forced to use those line ups? Even everyone healthy we have seen some putrid combinations. The throw the spaghetti on the wall line ups have been there all season. 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

Went to dinner at halftime up 10. Came home to an L. Losers. 

hey 2 years ago it was 20 points and an L!

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Tyrese Hunter is maddening as a player.

I get this sentiment but at least for myself I just assume he is going to suck ass so it is a pleasant surprise when he has a night like last game once in a blue moon.

Abmas is more maddening to me.  He's supposed to be this great shooter but its about 40/60 that he is actually on.

So-so team, so-so coach, so-so season. My high hopes for the year were based on better play than we got from several guys. Sadly, from the opener until now we've been a bewildering example of inconsistency. No matter what happens in the dance, I can't see any reason to think next year will be better.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1