2024 Masters

54 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

he’s fun to watch, but anyone but him

I’m team anyone but Koepka personally. Guy’s a complete prick. That’s why I’d love DeChambeau to win because it would chap his ass.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Had to do some family stuff till now. Glad Bryson is struggling. I don't want to hate him and it's easier since he got rid of the dumb hat but the LIV team hat is a bit obnxious. I'm hoping Morikawa, Homa, and Scottie can keep it up so we have a nice final round. Colin with the birdie to be one off. 

Just now, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Brooks would fit in perfectly on surly though.

I know some golf pros here in Austin, one couple in particular, who are the nicest, sweetest people you’d ever want to meet. Koepka was a complete asshole to them at a tournament. I pull against him at all times.

I’d love for him to never win this tournament and at the same time all the people he dislikes get to go to that pretentious champions dinner every year and wear green around him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stringer said:

Outside of Scottie’s eagle, it’s a blood bath out there.

It does not look fun. The wind should be much better today they said this morning. But honestly, this is brutal. I do like a little disaster golf but this is ridiculous. Puts going all over. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

I’m absolutely loving how ANGC is playing right now. Really showing it’s teeth. 

same here. add wind and this place isn't the Buick Open where you can throw darts and get to -17.

Hojgaard with an epic meltdown.