Texas @ Houston Series Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, B00M said:

I turned it off for a couple hours, checked the schedule and couldn’t believe the loss wasn’t already posted. Turned on Craig Way — HOLY SHIT WERE NOT DEAD YET 

Oh, there's still the bottom of the 9th.  Have faith.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, B00M said:

I turned it off for a couple hours, checked the schedule and couldn’t believe the loss wasn’t already posted. Turned on Craig Way — HOLY SHIT WERE NOT DEAD YET 

Oh we are dead, but life is too short not to enjoy the small victories.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, zlavydra said:

Now alone in 4th place, a game ahead of....Baylor? That tells you everything you need to know about this conference.

WVU and OU co-leading when they had some abysmal non-con performances is also funny.

I think the smart money is on OSU at this point. Already played WVU and OU so they have a lighter part of the schedule coming up and are playing well.

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

Today’s game kind of reminded me of that game 3 against OU in 2022 at Globe Life. Went down like 7-2 in the 8th or 9th and seemed toast only to explode for like 9 runs.

Hilarious game. They forfeit a home series to sell tickets to orange shirts. LF takes a fly ball off the dome extending the inning in the 7th and we launch 2 bombs. Win it in the 9th

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, RC Horn said:

Bye bye  Cougar High!!

F Brett Yormark for making us play those bitches in our final year.

I heard someone say we got shafting with scheduling vs them, but just looked it up. I think this is every sport we played them in excluding "meet" sports - golf, rowing, t&f, xc, s&d. What are the odds of this randomly occurring? 

VB: at coog, 2 game sweep

WBB: at coog, win

W Tennis: at coog, win

Soccer: at coog, win

Softball:  at coog, series w

Baseball: at coog, series w

MBB: home/away L

Football: at coog, w