Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

markstanco

Just now, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I have no fucking idea why that capitilized the way it did, but fuck it.  I’m inebriated and apparently vote for Canadian Nazis.  

Crackers gonna cracker. 

Just now, Hmbre97 said:

Try to have an original thought once in a while

From the guy fixated on Rogan. Lol. 

9 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

So now, me, I’m not only a neocon fascist cracker, I also worship beavers.  Actually I’m ok with the non-Bucees part of that.  

Don’t go soft on me buttercup. I like you judge, but you know we can swing it both ways. 

And beaver is ok with me. 

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Don’t go soft on me buttercup. I like you judge, but you know we can swing it both ways. 

And beaver is ok with me. 

Aw right.  I still don’t like the both sides are the same bullshit.  They aren’t at all.  One is dark.  The other is less dark.  It’s not even close . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Aw right.  I still don’t like the both sides are the same bullshit.  They aren’t at all.  One is dark.  The other is less dark.  It’s not even close . 

I understand. But your sausage spreadsheet changed my life and that is real. 

• Haha 1

A path to peace has already been put into n the table. Ana must support Ukraine ceding land to the aggressor. He certainly hasn’t offered his take on what might lead to a peaceful outcome, unlike Biden.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2023/09/21/remarks-by-president-biden-and-president-volodymyr-zelenskyy-of-ukraine-after-expanded-bilateral-meeting/

Just now, Ted Lange said:

My satirical border solution is as ridiculous as your actual solution for addressing Russia invading the Ukraine.  

Nah, I'd bet dollars to rubles he's gonna go off with some asinine statement about how this is all NATOs fault.

It's the Art Briles defense. Those girls Ukranians should have know better than to wear those short skirts  talk about joining NATO. Those football players rooskies had no other choice. They forced their hand to rape rape them.

3 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

Nah, I'd bet dollars to rubles he's gonna go off with some asinine statement about how this is all NATOs fault.

Every rational person knows how we ended up here. Including the nato leader. It just requires an attention span that most Americans are not capable of. 

Edited by Anastasis

5 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

It's the Art Briles defense. Those girls Ukranians should have know better than to wear those short skirts  talk about joining NATO. Those football players rooskies had no other choice. They forced their hand to rape rape them.

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Every rational person knows how we ended up here. Including the nato leader. It just requires an attention span that most Americans are not capable of. 

bingo-tarantino.gif

• Haha 4

Just now, Anastasis said:

I’ve modified it in small ways for Alsatian  links etc. but it is basically ground truth 

Good for you.  In the meantime I’m having a conversation with my spouse.  She hates our immigration policy.   Frankly she just hates immigrants.  Why should my tax dollars pay for that. I try to tell her why.  I try to explain that someone else’s 3 year old kid is the exact same 3 year old kid she loves. Nope.  Other 3 year olds suck and can die because they weren’t born here.  

Good for you.  In the meantime I’m having a conversation with my spouse.  She hates our immigration policy.   Frankly she just hates immigrants.  Why should my tax dollars pay for that. I try to tell her why.  I try to explain that someone else’s 3 year old kid is the exact same 3 year old kid she loves. Nope.  Other 3 year olds suck and can die because they weren’t born here.  

.....she posts in Daily Texan, doesn't she

• Haha 2

Eek. That’s unfortunately a problem that sausage Will not solve. 

2 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Please remind her to get out the vote.