Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

markstanco

Just now, bad_teammate said:

what was her wardrobe before? Do you have a photo album?

She was a bartender and in her 20s, loverboy.  She wasn't wearing Hillary sack cloth dresses.  I'm sure youd love a photo album, stalker.  Maybe you should drive through the night and follow your passion. 

Fucking weird that you dont passionately defend Trump against comments about his suits. Why do you think you defend AOC so passionately?  I mean, it is an ugly ass dress. On any one else and youd agree. Now you're scouring Amazon to buy one of your own, arent you?  You really do have a thing for her, dont you?

24 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Of course I talk about her. This is a politics board, and she is set to be my Congressperson. It's my right to be critical of her where deserved and praise her where deserved.

The really weird thing is you, who rushes in to defend her against any critique at all, while worshipping her from 2000 miles away. You are days from gassing up the pinto and buying a box of adult diapers. And the other weird thing is that you're super political, and while youre hyper focused on my district, you haven't said a fucking peep about yours. I will tell you one thing for sure. I wouldn't tell you that you're not allowed to criticize whoever happens to be your chosen candidate there even if I thought they were a great candidate. Not only is it your district, no candidate is ever perfect.  It really is weird is that you're far more invested in a district that isnt yours only because you're caught up in a single individual's cult of personality. 

And I also criticize everyone. This entire post is a direct criticism of you, not AOC. In fact, nearly all our interactions regarding AOC are more critical of you than her.  Mostly because, while you're critical of everyone else, you never criticize her ever, and you get crazy when anyone else does. The issue we have is that you think she is flawless, and you get so bent out of shape when shes criticized, that it's easy to dig in against you. You're like the leave britney alone dude. Nobody can comment on a homely dress!  Funny, how I've commented on Trumps shitty suits many times. Ive also commented on Hillarys chairman Mao outfits.  Where is your valiant defense of their dress?  I think you probably even liked one of those posts. 

From an individual view, she should worry about you because you're a classic stalker. From a national view though, its hero worshippers like you that are the biggest threat to democracy. Once you've decided that your chosen one can never be wrong about anything, you've made yourself into a leftwing version of a Trumpist.  

And really, loverboy, you should be concerned that shes decided to switch to a decidedly conservative establishment dress code. It's a move away from the DSA and toward establishment focus groups. 

Calmer than you are dude

• Like 3

On 8/26/2018 at 8:04 PM, FondrenRoad said:

She was a bartender and in her 20s, loverboy.  She wasn't wearing Hillary sack cloth dresses.

So your argument is that she should dress like a bartender when she's out doing political events because she tended bar as a job? Do you understand the longstanding social convention of dressing differently for different occasions?

I think you might be autistic.

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

So your argument is that she should dress like a bartender when she's out doing political events because she tended bar as a job? Do you understand the longstanding social convention of dressing differently for different occasions?

I think you might be autistic.

You stewed on that for a week and that's all you came up with, loverboy?  

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Busy week.

But seriously, what was the point of you bringing up her outfits? Do you actually believe she should wear the same clothes to political events that she wore to tend bar?

Same point I had when I comment on Trump or Hillarys clothes. It's a weird homely outfit. I made a single short comment about it.  And you rushed in with your "leave Britney alone" routine. Do you know that people photoshop Trump's ties so they look even longer than they actually are?

And it wasnt a busy enough week that you didnt find the time to post on every other thread here. Nope, your post today was all about you being eaten up inside because you felt you didnt adequately defend your crush.  So now you've white knighted her 4 or 5 times on this dress even though I've been criticizing you and not her for the majority of the posts since. Shes a politician, loverboy., and not the perfect being you see in your dreams at night. 

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Busy week.

But seriously, what was the point of you bringing up her outfits? Do you actually believe she should wear the same clothes to political events that she wore to tend bar?

2 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

Same point I had when I comment on Trump or Hillarys clothes. It's a weird homely outfit. I made a single short comment about it.  And you rushed in with your "leave Britney alone" routine. Do you know that people photoshop Trump's ties so they look even longer than they actually are?

And it wasnt a busy enough week that you didnt find the time to post on every other thread here. Nope, your post today was all about you being eaten up inside because you felt you didnt adequately defend your crush.  So now you've white knighted her 4 or 5 times on this dress even though I've been criticizing you and not her for the majority of the posts since. Shes a politician, loverboy., and not the perfect being you see in your dreams at night. 

• Like 1

Is the argument that she should remain “honest” and “true to her roots and origin story and platform” by wearing cut jeans and a deftones shirt with bad makeup and smoke American spirits, because that’s what resonated with her district/constituents/fans and that wearing the conservative A-skirts or pencil skirts or whatever is tantamount to selling out and becoming just another, “like, corporate shill, man?”

Because there is nothing more Brooklyn/NY than that take and I would love it, except I don’t think she represents the hipster district but more the poor and pre-gentrified and non-artsy district, so it makes sense to dress like she’s going to work for DISD lol

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

So now you've white knighted her 4 or 5 times on this dress even though I've been criticizing you and not her for the majority of the posts since. Shes a politician, loverboy., and not the perfect being you see in your dreams at night. 

It's amazing how you keep finding reasons to bring her up and criticize her, and when I laugh at you for your obsession, you lack the self-awareness to realize you're the one who brought it up.

1 hour ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Is the argument that she should remain “honest” and “true to her roots and origin story and platform” by wearing cut jeans and a deftones shirt with bad makeup and smoke American spirits, because that’s what resonated with her district/constituents/fans and that wearing the conservative A-skirts or pencil skirts or whatever is tantamount to selling out and becoming just another, “like, corporate shill, man?”

There's no underlying argument or point. She just makes him very angry, probably because she makes him have feelings in his pants and he's an incel or something.

Because there is nothing more Brooklyn/NY than that take and I would love it, except I don’t think she represents the hipster district but more the poor and pre-gentrified and non-artsy district, so it makes sense to dress like she’s going to work for DISD lol

White male hipster criticizing a minority woman's wardrobe is extremely Brooklyn "leftist".

3 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

It's amazing how you keep finding reasons to bring her up and criticize her, and when I laugh at you for your obsession, you lack the self-awareness to realize you're the one who brought it up.

There's no underlying argument or point. She just makes him very angry, probably because she makes him have feelings in his pants and he's an incel or something.

White male hipster criticizing a minority woman's wardrobe is extremely Brooklyn "leftist".

Ooh, Brooklyn leftist.  Nice burn, loverboy.  I'll never be a cool dragworm like you.  I have a job and take a shower every day.

And I haven't criticized her in quite some time.  I've criticized you because you're a little bitch who can't allow her to face any criticism, including an off hand comment about a shitty dress she wore.  I've made comments on the appearance of politicians many times on this board.  Not a peep out of you in their defense.  Not a single "don't say that about Hillary's Mao jacket," or a "how dare you judge Trump's suit," or "don't call Obama's ivy portrait weird."  And that's because you're desperately in love with AOC.  You're a psychopath stalker who is one step away from driving through the night wearing adult diapers.  You don't even care about yourself being insulted. You still fixate on a single comment several posts ago.  That's how far gone you are.  We can't even have policy discussion because you believe everything she says is the word of god.  So of course, I'm gonna fuck with you.  That's just the type of asshole I am.  

So here's one to set you off.  She really isn't that great looking for a girl her age.  I know you want to have her babies and all, but there are tons of slamming Puerto Rican girls in this district. She ain't slamming. She's politician hot which is really just "okay."  I'm sure she's light years better than the chick you panhandle with though, so I guess I can see why you would be smitten. I also know you're inexperienced overall.  Rush in and defend your dream girl, loverboy.

BTW, who is running in your district again?  Are you so blinded by love that you're gonna forget to vote for your own representative?  AOC wants you to vote, sweetie.

17 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Ooh, Brooklyn leftist.  Nice burn, loverboy.  I'll never be a cool dragworm like you.  I have a job and take a shower every day.

No dragworms allowed in the Piney Point/Bunker Hill area. We have secret police that murder them and turn them into fertilizer for our ivy walls. Like what you white hipsters are doing to minorities through gentrification in NYC, we just started the process decades earlier and are honest with ourselves about it.

And I haven't criticized her in quite some time.

lol

I've criticized you because you're a little bitch who can't allow her to face any criticism, including an off hand comment about a shitty dress she wore.

I'm not mad actuallysir, YOUR the one whose mad lol

You're a psychopath stalker who is one step away from driving through the night wearing adult diapers. 

You're stealing my jokes and you suck at them.

And you're way too mad. Please don't call the cops on a welder with bipolar and get him murdered in your white hipster rage.

Edited by bad_teammate

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

No dragworms allowed in the Piney Point/Bunker Hill area. We have secret police that murder them and turn them into fertilizer for our ivy walls. Like what you white hipsters are doing to minorities through gentrification in NYC, we just started the process decades earlier and are honest with ourselves about it.

lol

I'm not mad actuallysir, YOUR the one whose mad lol

You're stealing my jokes and you suck at them.

I'm never mad, loverboy.  I'm wordy.  And I'm not joking.  You actually are all "leave Britney alone" when it comes to AOC.  Its why you couldn't even discuss rational welfare policy or NY state election law earlier in this thread.  You chose to instead get super defensive.  You used to be someone that had your own thoughts on things.  Now you're just a shell of your former self, breathlessly waiting for her latest tweet to tell you what you believe.  Sad!

And get your talking points straight.  The Queens part of AOC's district is mostly made up of middle class minority neighborhoods. Its pretty racist of you to think that minorities can't have wealth.  Only two neighborhoods in her district would be classified as gentrifying.  One of them is being gentrified by Chinese people, not white people.  The other has a burgeoning upper middle class Latino population that is causing rising rents.  Another lesson for you, racist.  Gentrification results in the displacement of the impoverished by the wealthy.  It isn't about race.  Perhaps in Piney Point, a white dragworm like you can displace a wealthy minority family, but it doesn't work that way up here.  Green is the only color that matters.

If you want to do something about housing costs in NYC, ban Airbnb and ban non-residents from purchasing property.  But hey, that's policy, and I know you can't discuss that anymore.

Can someone give me a TD;DR explanation of why there is a 5000 page long thread about a congressional candidate in NYC?  Are people from Dallas exurbs where nobody who isn't a megachurch attending white person is going to pull more than 25% of the vote worried their towns are going to start electing DSA mayors or something?  

11 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Can someone give me a TD;DR explanation of why there is a 5000 page long thread about a congressional candidate in NYC?  Are people from Dallas exurbs where nobody who isn't a megachurch attending white person is going to pull more than 25% of the vote worried their towns are going to start electing DSA mayors or something?  

Right wing media has made AOC a thing like they always do with scary shit liberals do like transgender bathrooms and flag kneeling.

Some of us realize this is all a troll job and play along. 

15 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

I'm never mad, loverboy.

obviously

Its why you couldn't even discuss rational welfare policy or NY state election law earlier in this thread.

The election law that would have allowed Crowley to exit the line if he chose to, but he didn't choose to? An option like running for a different office in the state that doesn't have residency requirements? The election laws that multiple NY election and WFP party lawyers have said Crowley could have used to vacate the line without violating the law either in letter or spirit? Those election laws?

What the hell does the party that endorsed Crowley know about election law, right?

Only two neighborhoods in her district would be classified as gentrifying.

I say "NYC" and you reduce it to her district alone. #sad

The fundamental break here is the overweening attitude you carry that you are somehow worthy of praise for social-welfare-related decisions made by other people. You moved to NYC because it was already supportive of your ideology and you talk about the outcomes as if you were the grand hand molding the clay. You ran away from hard work to a place where you could be in a white hipster cuddlepile and turn around to scold those who chose/choose to remain where the hard work exists. No wonder you get so pissed off at AOC for visiting flyover shitholes trying to spread enthusiasm and support.

42 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

obviously

The election law that would have allowed Crowley to exit the line if he chose to, but he didn't choose to? An option like running for a different office in the state that doesn't have residency requirements? The election laws that multiple NY election and WFP party lawyers have said Crowley could have used to vacate the line without violating the law either in letter or spirit? Those election laws?

What the hell does the party that endorsed Crowley know about election law, right?

I say "NYC" and you reduce it to her district alone. #sad

The fundamental break here is the overweening attitude you carry that you are somehow worthy of praise for social-welfare-related decisions made by other people. You moved to NYC because it was already supportive of your ideology and you talk about the outcomes as if you were the grand hand molding the clay. You ran away from hard work to a place where you could be in a white hipster cuddlepile and turn around to scold those who chose/choose to remain where the hard work exists. No wonder you get so pissed off at AOC for visiting flyover shitholes trying to spread enthusiasm and support.

Again, you keep on with your racist "white hipster" screed, and the idea that gentrification is white versus minority.  Minorities can be wealthy.  They can also be hipsters.  But I can see why a guy who lives in a wealthy town that is 90% white wouldn't know that.  Talk about running from something.  Can't have any of those poor people and minorities from Houston in your schools, can you?  And you certainly aren't gonna have your tax money funding their education in HISD. 

And don't triple down on your lack of knowledge about NY election laws.  Crowley would have to change his residence to qualify for a WFP spot in a safe red area.  It would be election fraud for him to accept a nomination in a place where he doesn't live.  So once again, go and identify a single instance of this occurring.  It doesn't because shit parties like WFP usually wait until after the D and R primaries to pick their horses.  The only reason they didn't do that with Crowley is because he was a progressive with power.  However, WFP can dissolve and perhaps remove their candidates from every ballot in the state.  Since they're a worthless party that wants to rubber stamp the Dem nominee anyway, that would be the most beneficial thing for all parties involved, AOC included.   "We nominated you, but now want to change our minds, so please commit election fraud."  Lol.  Fucking clown show of a "party."  Right down there with the Rent Is Too Damn High party.  None of those shitshows without their own separate candidates and open primaries should be allowed on a ballot, but they are.

22 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Again, you keep on with your racist "white hipster" screed, and the idea that gentrification is white versus minority.  Minorities can be wealthy.

The white hipster thing is a shot at you specifically, intended to get you to think about your peerless self-righteousness, but you don't seem willing or capable.

With regard to Piney Point, that's my point. I live in a place whose collective values are largely antithetical to mine and I work within that environment to promote my own values. I don't run away to somewhere where I'll be safe and everyone will agree with me so I don't have any conflicts locally. You do, and in doing buttress your self-righteousness by taking credit for shit you didn't do.

And don't triple down on your lack of knowledge about NY election laws.  Crowley would have to change his residence to qualify for a WFP spot in a safe red area.  It would be election fraud for him to accept a nomination in a place where he doesn't live.

Source this claim. I've been sourcing mine this entire time. Here's yet another.

Even in Ms. Ocasio-Cortez’s district, the Working Families Party line was won by Mr. Crowley, who had secured that party’s endorsement. Bill Lipton, state director of the Working Families Party, said he immediately reached out to Mr. Crowley’s campaign to request that he vacate the line.

To Mr. Lipton’s chagrin, his campaign declined; Mr. Crowley will remain on the ballot in November. “You’d think that given the moment we’re in,” said Mr. Lipton, “that Democratic leaders would want to help progressive forces to unite.”

Crowley would have to change his residence to qualify for a WFP spot in a safe red area.  It would be election fraud for him to accept a nomination in a place where he doesn't live.

The WFP itself disagrees.

“I respect Congressman Crowley’s concerns, but there are common, straightforward and legal ways to remove candidates from the ballot in cases like this,” said WFP counsel Alex Rabb in a statement. “There are offices around the state for which the Congressmember could be nominated. The New York State Court of Appeals has found that it is standard for parties to substitute candidates after a primary election, and that the practice does not violate the letter or the spirit of the law.”

New York election lawyers and New York election officials don't know as much as FondrenRoad does about New York election law. He needs no citations or sources, his carpetbagging word is law.

With regard to Piney Point, that's my point. I live in a place whose collective values are largely antithetical to mine and I work within that environment to promote my own values. I don't run away to somewhere where I'll be safe and everyone will agree with me so I don't have any conflicts locally. You do, and in doing buttress your self-righteousness by taking credit for shit you didn't do.

I have a problem with this line of thinking specifically. Just because you are fighting the war in a different function or no a different front, doesn't mean you are any less valuable or important. You are acting like your service on the front line venerates you whereas working to support or the supply lines is weak or not worthy of praise. Consider, you guys are both fighting for the same side in the war, it sounds like to me.

Also, it can be said your true commitment to DSA fundamental ideals is weak and that you are lazily justifying your occupancy in the capitalism machine by living in a tony suburb and getting fat off the struggles of the lowly laborer. You don't want to join your comrades in NYC and struggle against the idols of comfort that a Houston suburb provides and so you idealize an honorable narrative where you are the beaten down and weary minority of one, fighting against a tide of enemies on their turf, while not really wanting to move to NYC where it sucks.

I'm reminded of that alt-right guy white supremacist who was living a double life and was actually married to a Jewish woman. I wonder, is your wife a partner at EY or something equally despicable as far as a DSA hypocrisy story would go?

1 hour ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Just because you are fighting the war in a different function or no a different front, doesn't mean you are any less valuable or important.

I get your point in a larger sense, but the reality of voting and politics is that some votes count a lot more than others.

Also, it can be said your true commitment to DSA fundamental ideals is weak and that you are lazily justifying your occupancy in the capitalism machine by living in a tony suburb and getting fat off the struggles of the lowly laborer. You don't want to join your comrades in NYC and struggle against the idols of comfort that a Houston suburb provides and so you idealize an honorable narrative where you are the beaten down and weary minority of one, fighting against a tide of enemies on their turf, while not really wanting to move to NYC where it sucks.

Perfectly legitimate criticism and I'm 100% happy to own it.

I don't really think of myself as beaten or weary in any way. I'm insanely lucky and I've built my life in an oppressive capitalist system and set it on its course before becoming aware of just how oppressive and terrible it is. My political awakening away from McCain-like-centrism literally came when I was living where I am now with a wife and kids and career already in swing. Moving to a politically inflexible enclave of like-minded leftists in some act of performative political theater wasn't really a call that would've been fair to the other people in my household and, as you point out in your first paragraph, not an important thing anyway.

My problem with Fondren here is his brow-beating attitude about how much better NYC is than Texas and, moreso, how he attempts to shine that light on himself as if HE is the source of NYC's socially progressive policy and I am the source of Texas's backwards policy. I think the NYC social policy is great.

Fondren is the political equivalent of this cartoon:

ed2.png

I'm reminded of that alt-right guy white supremacist who was living a double life and was actually married to a Jewish woman. I wonder, is your wife a partner at EY or something equally despicable as far as a DSA hypocrisy story would go?

Not far off. As for the hypocrisy, I reject performative wokeness as a practice. If the revolution comes, I only ask that the guillotine boys make it quick.

I like this guy Bad_teammate. I don't agree with hardly anything he stands for or identifies with, but ya know? There is something to be said about piss and vinegar and passion. Good for him, I say.

21 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

The white hipster thing is a shot at you specifically, intended to get you to think about your peerless self-righteousness, but you don't seem willing or capable.

With regard to Piney Point, that's my point. I live in a place whose collective values are largely antithetical to mine and I work within that environment to promote my own values. I don't run away to somewhere where I'll be safe and everyone will agree with me so I don't have any conflicts locally. You do, and in doing buttress your self-righteousness by taking credit for shit you didn't do.

Source this claim. I've been sourcing mine this entire time. Here's yet another.

Even in Ms. Ocasio-Cortez’s district, the Working Families Party line was won by Mr. Crowley, who had secured that party’s endorsement. Bill Lipton, state director of the Working Families Party, said he immediately reached out to Mr. Crowley’s campaign to request that he vacate the line.

To Mr. Lipton’s chagrin, his campaign declined; Mr. Crowley will remain on the ballot in November. “You’d think that given the moment we’re in,” said Mr. Lipton, “that Democratic leaders would want to help progressive forces to unite.”

The WFP itself disagrees.

“I respect Congressman Crowley’s concerns, but there are common, straightforward and legal ways to remove candidates from the ballot in cases like this,” said WFP counsel Alex Rabb in a statement. “There are offices around the state for which the Congressmember could be nominated. The New York State Court of Appeals has found that it is standard for parties to substitute candidates after a primary election, and that the practice does not violate the letter or the spirit of the law.”

New York election lawyers and New York election officials don't know as much as FondrenRoad does about New York election law. He needs no citations or sources, his carpetbagging word is law.

Show me a single instance of it actually occurring. Dont you think that it's interesting that with all the WFP handwringing, that even they dont cite a single instance of occurrence?  Its because it doesnt happen. WFP is the one who fucked up.  Your beef should be with them. They should own the fuck up and dissolve, or at the very least promise to hold their charade of a nomination until after the Dem primary. What this whole thing does is shine even more light on that. They nominated Crowley and were happy with that until he lost the Dem primary. So what do believe the point of their existence is?

Alex Rabb isnt an election lawyer. Hes a lawyer for WFP.  And even he knows what "around the state" means. It means a residence change. 

And lol. Yes you ran to Piney Point. It's an island city in the center of Houston.  You could have lived in any number of wealthy Houston neighborhoods where resource distribution would occur but you chose to live in a separate entity so that your taxes would only support schools for the wealthy.  You arent fighting for shit from the inside, Marie Antoinette. 

And you dont know what a hipster is, racist. I'm not one. You're one of those "liberal elites" that give the left a bad name and make it hard to achieve improvement. You have no real interaction with the impoverished or minorities. You dont volunteer at all. What exactly are you good for? You really should just be quiet and let us tear down that piney point border for you. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

18 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

I get your point in a larger sense, but the reality of voting and politics is that some votes count a lot more than others.

Perfectly legitimate criticism and I'm 100% happy to own it.

I don't really think of myself as beaten or weary in any way. I'm insanely lucky and I've built my life in an oppressive capitalist system and set it on its course before becoming aware of just how oppressive and terrible it is. My political awakening away from McCain-like-centrism literally came when I was living where I am now with a wife and kids and career already in swing. Moving to a politically inflexible enclave of like-minded leftists in some act of performative political theater wasn't really a call that would've been fair to the other people in my household and, as you point out in your first paragraph, not an important thing anyway.

My problem with Fondren here is his brow-beating attitude about how much better NYC is than Texas and, moreso, how he attempts to shine that light on himself as if HE is the source of NYC's socially progressive policy and I am the source of Texas's backwards policy. I think the NYC social policy is great.

Fondren is the political equivalent of this cartoon:

ed2.png

Not far off. As for the hypocrisy, I reject performative wokeness as a practice. If the revolution comes, I only ask that the guillotine boys make it quick.

You just figuring that out about Fondren ?  He's always come across as he's the more enlightened one, and everyone else is beneath his shining example of humanhood.  

Much of NYC smells like piss in the summer BTW.........

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You just figuring that out about Fondren ?  He's always come across as he's the more enlightened one, and everyone else is beneath his shining example of humanhood.  

Much of NYC smells like piss in the summer BTW.........

Your mom smells like piss all year. Bad teammate is actually worse than you. And he is certainly a bigger hypocrite. Didnt think that was possible but here we are. Congrats on your step up.  

10 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

Show me a single instance of it actually occurring. Dont you think that it's interesting that with all the WFP handwringing, that even they dont cite a single instance of occurrence?  Its because it doesnt happen. WFP is the one who fucked up.  Your beef should be with them. They should own the fuck up and dissolve, or at the very least promise to hold their charade of a nomination until after the Dem primary. What this whole thing does is shine even more light on that. They nominated Crowley and were happy with that until he lost the Dem primary. So what do believe the point of their existence is?

Alex Rabb isnt an election lawyer. Hes a lawyer for WFP.  And even he knows what "around the state" means. It means a residence change. 

And lol. Yes you ran to Piney Point. It's an island city in the center of Houston.  You could have lived in any number of wealthy Houston neighborhoods where resource distribution would occur but you chose to live in a separate entity so that your taxes would only support schools for the wealthy.  You arent fighting for shit from the inside, Marie Antoinette. 

And you dont know what a hipster is, racist. I'm not one. You're one of those "liberal elites" that give the left a bad name and make it hard to achieve improvement. You have no real interaction with the impoverished or minorities. You dont volunteer at all. What exactly are you good for? You really should just be quiet and let us tear down that piney point border for you. 

Whoa. BT lives in one of the villages?

Were there no homes in Sunnyside available?

On 9/4/2018 at 7:13 PM, David Dennison said:

Whoa. BT lives in one of the villages?

Were there no homes in Sunnyside available?

I’m starting to see where all the white privelage views from BT are centered from, quite literally being completely surrounded by white privelage.  

Also, LOL at the “I’ve secured a life for myself feeling/living/placating one lifestyle, now that I’m secure I’ll 180* on that and speak to you about the ills of my past and what’s best for you.   But still going to chill over here from the ivory tower and tell y’all about how wrong I was when collecting all this cool shit” gtfo. 

• Like 1

• hayden_horn changed the title to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez