Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Nah. Not enough.

There’s plenty of hate out there. Maybe you missed the entire GOP electoral strategy, or the GOP fanboys gleefully talking about how they want to go to the border and kill Hondurans (I’ve heard it, first hand). Open racism in the campaigns and calls. There’s a metric shit-ton of hate out there.

And you think that the best option is to just let that be? Just say “oh well, that’s the way it is?” Fuck that.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, achooloco said:

To all the rapists  and racist supporters(gop! gop! gop!)  Chinga to pinche Madre. You’re on on the wrong side of history and when you go, I hope it’s slow and painful 

reposted for all the negging rapists and racist supporters..enjoy it cunts!

• Fuck You 1

It’s not football it’s demographics. Talk shit I don’t care. What used to be a 15 point margin was under 10 in 2016 and now 5 or less in 2018. This isn’t the end of the game, it’s the end of a series or a quarter. And frankly I don’t care which initial wins so long as the demographics shift enough to make it competitive and to force the republicans to give up shitstain social positions. That’s going to happen.

So, you do care?

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

Okay.  Have a nice evening. 

you literally wished alcohol poisoning, so don't back track coward. own it. or don't, i really don't care but i don't hope you have a nice one. in fact, i hope you have bad ones until your last. smooches!!! kiss kiss hug hug!!!

Just now, immortal13 said:

Drinking hard tonight? Aggys are the ones that always cry foul when they lose and claim moral victories. Check the mirror, homie

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-house-forecast.html

Net, what changed here for the GOP? They gained some seats in a senate they already had a majority in. They lost the house and their ability to ram through any legislation and stifle any sort of oversight. Beto campaigned on building a check against Trump. He himself may not be that check, but he did the work to create fertile ground for that to happen. If you want to call it a moral victory that Beto only help get out a historically high vote, which directly led to down-ballot house victories, then sure it's a moral victory. But I'm still getting what I want (Trump has accountability now because subpoenas are subpoenas), so call it whatever you want lol.

1 minute ago, achooloco said:

you literally wished alcohol poisoning, so don't back track coward. own it. or don't, i really don't care but i don't hope you have a nice one. in fact, i hope you have bad ones until your last. smooches!!! kiss kiss hug hug!!!

I said have a drink or ten.  Not wishing alcohol poisoning.  Most men can handle ten drinks pretty easily. 

Why are you being so rude?

I've negged him a couple of times because he's being a dumbass, but you don't get to gloat and taunt and then ask why someone is being rude. That would be like Will Grier complaining that a Texas fan told him to fuck off after he taunted the stands on Saturday.

• Like 2

Why are you being so rude?

why are you such a racist shitbag?? oh no, i didn't know green card holders got deported, don't blame me! fuck you. you are the worst and deserve a painful night of "drinking ten drinks". at least i own it but hypocrites like you are the scum of the earth. third base and hit a triple, fuck you, you aren't a good american and never will be one.

• Like 1

why are you such a racist shitbag?? oh no, i didn't know green card holders got deported, don't blame me! fuck you. you are the worst and deserve a painful night of "drinking ten drinks". at least i own it but hypocrites like you are the scum of the earth. third base and hit a triple, fuck you, you aren't a good american and never will be one.

You are trying too hard.

So, you do care?

About politics and elections yes.

Talking shit no. I’m sad we lost but the shrinking margin of victory in state wide elections from 10-15 points in 2012, under 10 in 2016 and now 3-5 for all but governor for the highest offices in Texas is a big, big deal. That shift is now a pattern. Not a moral victory but tectonic shifts in motion. Again not football, demographics. 2020 - 2024 is going to be very interesting.
  • Like 1

Man, fuck Ted Cruz.  Fake ass Texan pandering to Benito Trump after Trump insulted his wife, his wife, in front of the whole country.  Gutless fucking coward.
And yayyyy, your "R" won, and who cares if he's an arrogant cunt that everyone else in the Senate hates and he doesn't even show up for half the votes?
Cruz sucks and if you voted for him, you suck, too.

Hope you find a Beto to swab your vagina with.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, achooloco said:

You are being very rude. 

1 minute ago, Bruh Man said:

One of the Castros need to nut up and take on Cornyn in 2020. It's going to take 65-70% Hispanic vote for Dems to win this state. 

If Cruz (extremely unlikable) can beat Beto (extremely likeable), Cornyn ain't losing. Not in 2020 anyways.  I like the Castro brothers though.

About politics and elections yes.

Talking shit no. I’m sad we lost but the shrinking margin of victory in state wide elections from 10-15 points in 2012, under 10 in 2016 and now 3-5 for all but governor for the highest offices in Texas is a big, big deal. That shift is now a pattern. Not a moral victory but tectonic shifts in motion. Again not football, demographics. 2020 - 2024 is going to be very interesting.

Had to give you shit, Troph.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, achooloco said:

He knows why she’s openly like that....