Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

Man, fuck Ted Cruz.  Fake ass Texan pandering to Benito Trump after Trump insulted his wife, his wife, in front of the whole country.  Gutless fucking coward.

And yayyyy, your "R" won, and who cares if he's an arrogant cunt that everyone else in the Senate hates and he doesn't even show up for half the votes?

Cruz sucks and if you voted for him, you suck, too.

• Like 4

Just now, TexArcher said:

Man, fuck Ted Cruz.  Fake ass Texan pandering to Benito Trump after Trump insulted his wife, his wife, in front of the whole country.  Gutless fucking coward.

And yayyyy, your "R" won, and who cares if he's an arrogant cunt that everyone else in the Senate hates and he doesn't even show up for half the votes?

Please cry more.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

You still suck too

• Like 1

Just now, TexArcher said:

Honestly, I am more pissed that shitheads like Dan Patrick, Sid Miller, and Ken Paxton are still in office.  Fuck anyone who voted for any of those asshats. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Beto has the same things going for him that Obama did- young, cool, energetic and, most importantly, a great and charismatic speaker that can give good sound bites. Definitely underselling him when saying he “was nothing special”. Totally agree that his success is going to be hard to reproduce in the next election.

Yeah but things will get interesting with upcoming trials regarding foreign influence on our political system. It may shine the light on several congressmen and their dealings. So, who knows. Another thing is, nobody saw candidates like Obama or Beto coming and another is likely in the works or was inspired. Hopefully.

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Honestly, I am more pissed that shitheads like Dan Patrick, Sid Miller, and Ken Paxton are still in office.  Fuck anyone who voted for any of those asshats. 

Yep.  But made some headway in the Texas legislature, and that is a big start.  One of these days Texans will actually see how the Repubs in the Legislature are raping us.  Blame the news media for not making a bigger deal about state politics.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Ed Emmett in a really tight race in Harris County.  Fuck everyone who does straight ticket voting or votes because of the letter next to the name.  He has been very, very good.  

Yep, the end of straight party voting will be a blessing.

But in the end lots of voters will still mindlessly vote straight party one at a time.

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Yep, the end of straight party voting will be a blessing.

But in the end lots of voters will still mindlessly vote straight party one at a time.

It is just lazy voting.  I spent the time researching every fucking county judge.  And that was like, what, 80 races in Harris County?  It took me something like 30-45 minutes to vote AND check my ballot before submitting.  Just nuts.  I wish all voters did their due diligence.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon

3 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

This is pretty classy. I hope he means it. We all know his positions are flexible. 

Also, my Beto sign is staying up. We need candidates with his energy, passion, and desire to represent everyone and not just cater to a political base, whether they are Rs or Ds. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

But pulling the lever for a straight up cunt like Cruz comes easy to you?  That should tell you something about yourself.

Absolutely. Because I vote for one person over another, I am an absolute piece of trash and am not worthy to breathe the same air as another human. Jesus Christ, you take this shit way too serious. Go change your tampon and go sit with the other snowflakes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Like I said, genius, there’s no such thing as “court domination”. The future behavior of Judges os the worst bet in politics. Sorry!

Good for you you, though. You voted for an absent, effeminate pushover

Says the idiot bringing up Obamacare as if it's something to be proud of. 

Take the loss, pussy

• Like 2

What a wonderful country we live in.  Where politics is war and you HAVE to pick a side.  Soon we'll be lined up shooting at each other and the ideologues will be screaming us all on to die for the party.  Sounds grand.

Perhaps you’ve missed the news. The shooting has already started. Tree of Life Synagogue our front shoulda told ya.

30 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

This right here is bullshit.

Beto is a tall, good-looking guy. Other than that... what?

He didn't start with big name recognition. He didn't have some kind of record of leadership. He didn't have a history as a policy genius. He didn't even have specific and firm policy initiatives. He almost won a Senate seat in Texas with a charming smile, nice personality, and some progressive platitudes.

He was a really good candidate, but nothing irreplaceable.

Dems looking at this and thinking, "OH GOD THAT WAS OUR ONE CHANCE!" are pants-wetting morons. Take the ball and run forward with it to 2020 and beyond.

He got this close because people hate Trump. Any non Trump/Hillary candidate and half the young dem vote doesn’t even show up.