Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

If it was a life or death situation & you had to fuck either Diamond, Silk, Kellyanne or Coulter rather than die...

Which one?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I've been on this rock for 54 trips around the sun and lived a pretty damned good life.  Hello sweet death. 

• Haha 1

If it was a life or death situation & you had to fuck either Diamond, Silk, Kellyanne or Coulter rather than die...

Which one?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

There's a zero percent chance I'd be able to get it up for any of them so RIP me.

Jacinda Ardern is kinda fine tho

The citation to Charlie Daniels -- one of the most well-known racists in the music biz -- is rich in and of itself.

It's even better when you use him to prop up Trump (note how the calls for unity 1) come out only when Trump is prez, and 2) are intended to shut down any criticism or Trump?), when Daniels also had the gall to say this:

We have no problems that can’t be dealt with, but, and this is the hard part, we have to come together to do it. It’s going to take empathy, understanding, compassion, compromise and unity.

Trump is the human antithesis to every one of those ideals (except compromise -- he'll take a "nothing" concession and call it a win like nobody I've ever seen).  So, thanks for the chuckles, Charlie and those who would cite him.

Maybe you should work for your room and board.

• Like 1

The morons were also passing around a pic of Trump from an Alabama tornado from 2019 & saying it was from a Tennessee tornado here in 2020.  They were saying the guy in the background of the image was Trump's personal accountant & he was cutting checks out of Trump's personal account for victims.

I swear, it must be an amazing world to live in where you believe blatant lies like that.