Caravan

gsoda3

9 hours ago, Chrispy said:

I’m sorry, but the funding is specifically for the Northern Triangle. Here’s another link for you. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/central-america-battles-corruption-violence-despite-billions-in-us-aid

Posting links to Fox News at 3:00 am. Now that’s some dedication to trollcraft. 

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

When we stop playing empire, particularly in the western hemisphere, it means the United States is in retreat and someone else is projecting power.

I have no issues with retreating from the northern triangle, let it be someone else’s drain of time and resources.

19 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

My daughter has an upper respiratory infection and I found sleeping on her floor rather difficult last night, hence the late night discussion. 

Like I said you are definitely dedicated to your trollcraft. Posting late at night and early in the morn on the caravan thread with a sick daughter and all. Even hunting down links. Hope she feels better soon. I thought you were gonna go with you flew your private jet to Europe. 

7 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Like I said you are definitely dedicated to your trollcraft. Posting late at night and early in the morn on the caravan thread with a sick daughter and all. Even hunting down links. Hope she feels better soon. I thought you were gonna go with you flew your private jet to Europe. 

Thanks, she seems to be on the mend. My plane is not realistic for overseas travel, only to the ranch or Vegas once in a while. But I suspect I’ll be offline for a while because once the kiddos go down for nap, so is Dad. 

5 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Thanks, she seems to be on the mend. My plane is not realistic for overseas travel, only to the ranch or Vegas once in a while. But I suspect I’ll be offline for a while because once the kiddos go down for nap, so is Dad. 

Glad to hear it.

Merry Christmas Chrispy troll! 

The wall is logistically impossible, Texas ranchers would never allow it (they'd go Bundy militia apeshit), there would be law suits clogging the fuck out of the courts and Texas construction would nose dive without the slave labor they purposefully lobby for and import.

Texas, Arizona and San Diego/Orange County are all conservative, as is virtually every state and county around them and they have done NOTHING to stop or stem the tide of illegals. In point of fact, CONSERVATIVES not liberals are almost wholly responsible for illegal immigration.

Chrispy is fucking responsible for it. Not me. And ever santa wonderland mall, airport and cul de sac house he goes to was built by them. 

They propped up the economy you could sell your crap company in and retire easily in. Illegal low tech and liberal hi tech. 

Otherwise you'd be a fucking truck driver in Arkansas, which is the mentality you share.

You pay for the fucking wall, Chrispy. You fucking benefited from it. As did the GOP politicians resoinsible for all the border insecurity -- see global warming etc.

Fuck you, you ignorant "dad". 

Your kids will probably grow up to be libtards. Unless you smother them in guns, bibles and bigotry.

They'll probably vote right along with the Chicano illegals you fear so much.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ADHD said:

The wall is logistically impossible, Texas ranchers would never allow it (they'd go Bundy militia apeshit), there would be law suits clogging the fuck out of the courts and Texas construction would nose dive without the slave labor they purposefully lobby for and import.

Texas, Arizona and San Diego/Orange County are all conservative, as is virtually every state and county around them and they have done NOTHING to stop or stem the tide of illegals. In point of fact, CONSERVATIVES not liberals are almost wholly responsible for illegal immigration.

Chrispy is fucking responsible for it. Not me. And ever santa wonderland mall, airport and cul de sac house he goes to was built by them. 

They propped up the economy you could sell your crap company in and retire easily in. Illegal low tech and liberal hi tech. 

Otherwise you'd be a fucking truck driver in Arkansas, which is the mentality you share.

You pay for the fucking wall, Chrispy. You fucking benefited from it. As did the GOP politicians resoinsible for all the border insecurity -- see global warming etc.

Fuck you, you ignorant "dad". 

Your kids will probably grow up to be libtards. Unless you smother them in guns, bibles and bigotry.

They'll probably vote right along with the Chicano illegals you fear so much.

Shhhhhhh! Chrispy troll is trying to get some well earned sleep. He was up all night don’t you know?

Plus tomorrow morning he’s got to fly his plane to the ranch to shoot some deer and make sure nobody left any agua for the Mexicans. Or the caravan or whatever the hell they are these days. 

Merry Christmas!

“Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”

Our admin chooses callous cruelty. It’s the entire point for them.

But within moments of learning of the situation, platoons of volunteers and local officials began feeding, clothing, and helping their fellow human beings go on their way.

The choice of who we are - and who we can choose to be - is that stark. Which path you choose says a whole lot about you. Maybe everything about you.

• Like 4

So heartbreaking that this is who we are now.
Some people are working to fix the inhumanity.

Annunciation House needs some support right now. We’re sending some money.
I’m also working with a friend who owns one of the older family grocery stores in El Paso to see how we can coordinate food purchases and delivery. Warm tamales, things like that.
The Holy Family showed up with nothing, and no place to go. On this of all days, I’m glad that many folks have learned from that. Every family is the Holy Family - the gospels couldn’t be clearer. If you want to help, start with Annunciation House. I’ll follow up with what can come next.

1 hour ago, Pancho Negro said:

How odd that Republicans and conservatives don’t give a shit about children dying (multiple) in the custody of the United States but they will get unhealthy levels of angry about abortion.

Republicans don't care what happens to the kids after birth.

Although many also believe some old dude named the Pope can talk directly to God or something so..

The heartless bitch!

"I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Clinton told an audience at a campaign stop Nov. 9, 2015. "And I do think you have to control your borders."

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2018/jun/27/cal-thomas/did-hillary-clinton-support-border-wall-mexico/

The heartless bitch!

"I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in," Clinton told an audience at a campaign stop Nov. 9, 2015. "And I do think you have to control your borders."
https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2018/jun/27/cal-thomas/did-hillary-clinton-support-border-wall-mexico/

Please, continue spreading half-truths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

Please, continue spreading half-truths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Trump and his people claimed was "half truth", but that Hillary espoused a lot of the same sentiment there that people are demonized now for is 100% true.  She and Barack, (and Schumer and Biden by the way) all said stuff that if you put a bag over their heads and an R next to their names it'd be a nano-second before "Nazi Fasciast Racists!" would reverberate around this board and the airwaves.

One Hundred Percent Fact.

I loved Kilmer as Doc Holliday, but he ain't got nuthin' on some of you folk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here RealRon, tell me where the "half truth" is here...

Show us the part where they said to treat human beings like shit.
Nobody here has said no borders. Process people and asylum applicants as the law requires. Treat them like human beings. Which is a tall order with this bunch of fucks and the fucks who gleefully cheer them on.
You can choose being a decent human being, or you can choose Trump. You can’t do both.

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Show us the part where they said to treat human beings like shit.
Nobody here has said no borders. Process people and asylum applicants as the law requires. Treat them like human beings. Which is a tall order with this bunch of fucks and the fucks who gleefully cheer them on.
You can choose being a decent human being, or you can choose Trump. You can’t do both.

What's hilarious is that you actually know that a good measure of the same exact shit was happening under Bush and Obama, but decide to act like a dysfunctional immigration policy is a novel occurrence. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 2

Brisket, I agree with you completely on that aspect.  There is no need for poor treatment and the types who "cheer", as you say, are a huge problem.

Another big part of the problem is that those of us who agree with and say the things that Obama, HRC, and Chuck said in these snippets are called Racists and other wonderful things in this environment.  I'm not taking a shot by using this word (I'm really not), but even touching the edges of these statements gets one categorized and castigated almost reflexively.  Take Trump out of the equation for a minute.  What Schumer was saying there is dead on.  Shit needs to be handled firmly.  It will be tough and there will be some damage, but in the long term it will be for the better.  We're going to have to rip this fucking band-aid off and the sooner the better.

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

I can't help but laugh every time one you conservatives come along posting these old quotes from Democrats saying "illegal immigration is bad" like it's some kind of gotcha moment.  You only think you're making a point because you believe the conservative media's bullshit narrative that Democrats are for open borders.  They're not and they never have been.

Of course Democrats and liberals are against illegal immigration and want immigration reform.  That doesn't mean they think people who come here legally asking for asylum or even the ones that do break the law should be treated as subhuman and abused as a deterrent.  Democrats and liberals (and many classic, non-Trumpkin conservatives) also don't think a $50+ billion symbolic wall is the answer to the broken immigration system when it's been pointed out a million times how most people don't illegally immigrate into this country by sneaking across the border.  Especially considering that we're already nearly back to recession level deficits (thanks to the party of fiscal responsibility) and we can't afford it, we would have to steal land from private property owners to build it, and it's been said it would be detrimental to the local environment.

So yeah, Republicans are not called "Nazi Racist Fascists" because they have an "R" next to their name.  They're called that because so many seem okay with kidnapping children from their parents, letting them be mistreated, abused, and even die.  They're called that because they go on TV and talk about how these people are dirty, diseased, rapists, and criminals who bring their problems to this country.  It's about their words and actions, not their political affiliation.  But feel free to keep thinking videos of Obama and Schumer saying we need to do something about illegal immigration is the same thing.

You've missed my point completely.

The wall is a joke.  It won't make a bit of difference.  Feel free to keep thinking I'm a Trumpkin.

47 minutes ago, Cajun said:

What Trump and his people claimed was "half truth", but that Hillary espoused a lot of the same sentiment there that people are demonized now for is 100% true.  She and Barack, (and Schumer and Biden by the way) all said stuff that if you put a bag over their heads and an R next to their names it'd be a nano-second before "Nazi Fasciast Racists!" would reverberate around this board and the airwaves.

One Hundred Percent Fact.

I loved Kilmer as Doc Holliday, but he ain't got nuthin' on some of you folk.

So, you’re not spreading half-truths?  Because the link you provided said the info was half true. 

Edited by TheRealRonWeaver?