2018 midterm gameday thread

Zonahorn

What the hell are you guys using as a source.  NYTimes is no where near as far out front as all this.

I’m just watching CNN.

They’ve been pretty good tonight - not calling stuff too early and being even handed.

If they’re pissing my liberal ass off with some of their commentary, then that tells you something.

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Libs fucked themselves in the Senate with the way they treated Kavanaugh.  

Agree but he and trump deserved it. A political hack with no actual legal accomplishments has no business on the supreme court. 

Just now, pacman said:

Agree but he and trump deserved it. A political hack with no actual legal accomplishments has no business on the supreme court. 

Yeah, Kavanaugh deserved the treatment he received. Go with that.

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

Libs fucked themselves in the Senate with the way they treated Kavanaugh.  

Lol. Kavanaugh is a joke. A date raping fraternity binge drinker naked BRETT should never be a Supreme Court judge.

They lost the Senate because the GOP cheats. But without the resources, they had to minimize it to the already empowered & like minded.

They're on the defensive. To save their bacon.

• Like 1

One dem will serve Oklahoma in congress.  From OKC.  Random, but ok.  But the idiots here elected a republican idiot for governer, by a landslide, against a qualified very moderate democrat.  He won by running ads nonstop using outright lies.  Not exagerations and half-truths, but outright lies.  This is where we are.  Lies work.  Our teachers will continue to be underpaid, they'll continue to leave, the kids of the idiots voting red will become stupid mouthbreathing red voters.  This place is fucked.  I'm moving.  I can't let my kids grow up in this environment.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m just watching CNN.

They’ve been pretty good tonight - not calling stuff too early and being even handed.

If they’re pissing my liberal ass off with some of their commentary, then that tells you something.

John King is to election coverage what Vin Scully was to baseball broadcasts.  He might be the only thing over on CNN that isn't fake news.

What's up with the Georgia race---- who the fuck could vote for that shit stain Kemp?  Should be in prison rather than getting anointed with the highest state office.

Then there's Patrick, Paxton, Sid Miller et. al.  Puke. Not to mention Beto who raises unprecedented funds and enthusiasm and people still vote in rat face 

Why can't we have nice things, ever

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

Lol. Kavanaugh is a joke. A date raping fraternity binge drinker naked BRETT should never be a Supreme Court judge.

They lost the Senate because the GOP cheats. But without the resources, they had to minimize it to the already empowered & like minded.

They're on the defensive. To save their bacon.

You haven't exactly been keeping up with the news lately have you?