2018 midterm gameday thread

Zonahorn

5 minutes ago, NameWithHeld said:

According to most of you, winning tonight would only make him a 2-year Senator since he will run for President in 2020 with the $70 million he probably still has from California etc.  Since he won't have a job he can focus 100% on his game plan.  Not trolling you either but this outcome (closeness of the vote etc) gives him exposure without having a job to commit too.

Look, you're allowed to not like the guy. Lying about the position of other posters is why you're hated here. Come on, swam.

Edited by bolverk
  • Fuck You 1

25 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

No they didn't. I watch CNN and they were always practical about projections.

Winning the House btw IS a blue wave. Winning the Senate too would have been a catrgory 6 blue wave.

This is a Climate Change is real blue wave.

If Beto wins, the headlines will be all Dem.

So not a wave?

• Like 2

I don't think anybody that was paying attention to this cycle thought that the Ds had anything but a longshot of flipping the Senate. I can accept that. Life will about to start to get more miserable for them in the WH because they are going to get subpoenaed, that's going to happen. Oh and budgets? yeah well better be ready to deal with the devil

game on bitches

1 minute ago, DaysOff said:
2 minutes ago, Agent47 said:
I'm calling the House to Dems.
Now, impeach, investigate and indict his ass.
iii

That will work out well when it goes to the Senate.

Don't spoil his fun.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DaysOff said:
5 minutes ago, Agent47 said:
I'm calling the House to Dems.
Now, impeach, investigate and indict his ass.
iii

That will work out well when it goes to the Senate.

Doesn't matter. It'll proceed, transparently and publicly. And the whole world will watch. And Mueller will be the executioner.

Edited by Agent47