2018 midterm gameday thread

Zonahorn

4 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Give me a fucking break. It was blue wave 🌊 is coming for months at the NYT and on CNN

No they didn't. I watch CNN and they were always practical about projections.

Winning the House btw IS a blue wave. Winning the Senate too would have been a catrgory 6 blue wave.

This is a Climate Change is real blue wave.

If Beto wins, the headlines will be all Dem.

Just now, Longhornmaniac8 said:

I think Beto is running out of steam. I don't think the 16% reporting in Harris County is indicative of the outstanding vote. Vote totals look WAY too high to just be 1/6 of total vote in that county.

Yes, for some reason the various sites report early voting totals as a precinct and the percentage you then see is the percents of "precincts" that have reported.

Even though early voting will be somewhere around 70%+ of total votes.

Just now, Longhornmaniac8 said:

I think Beto is running out of steam. I don't think the 16% reporting in Harris County is indicative of the outstanding vote. Vote totals look WAY too high to just be 1/6 of total vote in that county.

CBS just said they project (not final) Cruz even though the have Beto ahead in reporting. Because the outstanding precincts will tend to favor Cruz.

16 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Focus on the election results. Why on earth do you think I’m anti-gay

You've already admitted your bigotry.  It's only logically reasoned that you're anti-gay as well as being racist. 

I'm not sure why you're trying to deny it.  It's funny really.  Still not sure how you root for any sports team, especially UT.