2018 midterm gameday thread

Zonahorn

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

You’re assertions are so ridiculous that it doesn’t deserve a response. My heroes include MLK and other civil rights martyrs.

Yet you haven't said "no, I'm not" to anything.  MLK wasn't a republican so why is he a hero of yours?  You not championing for blacks and hispanics today isn't something MLK would like, so why the fuck is he a hero?

You do what other people do.  Give a stock answer with MLK to say "see, I'm not racist."

It's cool.  You've admitted it.  Multiple times. 

Just now, Pancho Negro said:

Yet you haven't said "no, I'm not" to anything.  MLK wasn't a republican so why is he a hero of yours?  You not championing for blacks and hispanics today isn't something MLK would like, so why the fuck is he a hero?

You do what other people do.  Give a stock answer with MLK to say "see, I'm not racist."

It's cool.  You've admitted it.  Multiple times. 

Racism is a horrible sin. I’m not a racist

11 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

Nate Silver is an amateur.  You don't wait for the day of the election to realize that your model is too sensitive to early vote counts and early vote margins.  Your model needs to have already taken those things into account and move accordingly.  Total weak sauce.

• Like 1

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

Not that Democrats has a good shot to get 51 but almost impossible now. 

It was extremely unlikely that they would get 51 in the senate in the first place, so at least it's looking like they'll control the house and we'll actually get some genuine investigations

2 minutes ago, Uncle Boobs said:

Nate Silver is an amateur.  You don't wait for the day of the election to realize that your model is too sensitive to early vote counts and early vote margins.  Your model needs to have already taken those things into account and move accordingly.  Total weak sauce.

1ee7cacb-414b-4fa5-95d5-ad752fd09739_tex

Just now, MaybeACoordinator said:

I've been on these boards longer than you. You are right, but make no mistake, dude is quite insane. You are right for the wrong reason. 

What was your handle on hornfans and shaggy? I don’t get changing your handle. Own who you are. 

• Like 1