2018 midterm gameday thread

Zonahorn

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Great info.... is it fucking scantron?  WTF is Florida doing?  Why are they always.... always a fucking problem with voting.  

Each county does their own thing...  I don't know a ton about the process, but each county is it's own little fiefdom.  And yes it was a 7-8 pages front and back scantron dealeo

We also had some fun where voting sites were placed in gated communities and the renta-cops kept people out...  Cemetery Village (olds central)

45 minutes ago, Loco said:Each county does their own thing...  I don't know a ton about the process, but each county is it's own little fiefdom.  And yes it was a 7-8 pages front and back scantron dealeo

We also had some fun where voting sites were placed in gated communities and the renta-cops kept people out...  Cemetery Village (olds central)

Between the trailer trash rednecks in the panhandle, old farts in Orlando and Tampa, and Cubans in Miami....... Florida elections are fucking embarassing.  I really hope this massive screw up plays out in our favor this time, but I won’t count on it. I’m still pissed about the way W won Florida in 2000.

19 hours ago, Agent47 said:

Abrams won. As did Hillary. 

The GOP motherfn cheats.

Uhh, Hillary lost.  Electoral College, how does it work?

If Trump wanted to try and win the popular vote he would have spent more time in places like California and New York.  Instead he campaigned in battleground states to get Electoral College votes.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Loco said:

As a voter in Broward I will say this...  I filled in my ballot and then took it to the machine that reads and casts the ballot (its multiple pages front and back).  Each page took 2-3 times to scan (like a stripper dollar in a coke machine).   At one point I couldn't get one of the pages to go through and the election "helper" walks over and says "oh you left some blank, do you want me to cast it anyway?"  I told him i didn't leave any blank and he looked it over and put into the machine 3 more times till it magically  "went through" ...   Not very convincing at the time and certainly now it seems fishy as hell (not in the vote stealing way, just in the shitty vote process that Florida is known for way)   /csb

I didnt know some places were still using that crap.

Thank God it wasnt near the 64 or 54 under Obama and Clinton or the additional 9 & 10 Senators they lost too.  Whew. 
Which are you more proud of - irrelevant midterms 10 plus years ago or the 1939 national championship?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

In a 50/50 county, this batch favored her 56-41 and erased a 17k vote deficit 

Should be another dump tomorrow at 6. Also Coconino tomorrow where Sinema was winning has more to drop tomorrow too

Edited by Js1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Most of the precincts which need to report are favorable to Sinema.  She's ahead by 2k.

There’s still like 147k in the bucket that favors her. About 198k in the bucket that favors McSally. 

I’m really having a lot of fun reading the meltdowns on texags politics board.

yesterday, they were bitching non-stop about losing almost all of the races in Dallas and Houston.

today, these votes being found are really upsetting some people. They really believe that democrats are “stealing” the election and the GOP is just “letting it happen”. What a sad, miserable, and delusional bunch of people.

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Coconino, Pima and Maricopa are Sinema friendly. That’s a lot there 

Sinema has 84 - 22 lead on predict it. The people with money involved seem to think she’s going to win. What a crazy turn of events. I love it tho, I thought mcstinky was going to win. It’s not ever yet tho, but lookin good.

But since Tuesday night -

- Sessions fired
-Acosta mess
-Another shooting

So whatever narrative was in place about the midterms on Tuesday night is cooked in for the low-infos.

Even if all this flips - and Florida and Georgia Democrats turn water into wine - you’ll never convince the ADHD Trumpkins who bought the false “Dems didn’t really do well” spin otherwise.