Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

17 minutes ago, ztejas said:

In what universe does doing a bunch of blow not make you feel like shit the next day? Are y'all even serious right now?

if it's really good and you're not drinking, you'll be fine.  maybe take a xanax before you try to go to sleep.

i live in ames, iowa though, so i'm sure i'm not getting the top shelf shit like some others.

Just now, henrygandorf said:

if it's really good and you're not drinking, you'll be fine.  maybe take a xanax before you try to go to sleep.

i live in ames, iowa though, so i'm sure i'm not getting the top shelf shit like some others.

I thought the drinking was assumed.

But yeah you're right - on it's own it's pretty tame. 

All number of drinks equal the guy that does a bunch of coke on top of it ain't going to be the one feeling better in the morning.

And by "shitty" I meant not that good - not necessarily mixed with a bunch of other crap that will make you feel awful.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I thought the drinking was assumed.

But yeah you're right - on it's own it's pretty tame. 

All number of drinks equal the guy that does a bunch of coke on top of it ain't going to be the one feeling better in the morning.

And by "shitty" I meant not that good - not necessarily mixed with a bunch of other crap that will make you feel awful.

drinking is the biggest difference.  if you're blowing lines, you can drink more, and for longer.  the person who's been drinking more will feel worse, regardless of the blow.  decent blow doesn't cause a hangover.  that's a myth created by people who forgot all the drinking they did because the coke kept them "balanced" until 4am when they ran out.

shitty, or "not that good" coke gets that way from being mixed with "a bunch of other crap".  mixing it with something is literally what is reducing its purity, and causing it to be "shitty".

• Like 3

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

drinking is the biggest difference.  if you're blowing lines, you can drink more, and for longer.  the person who's been drinking more will feel worse, regardless of the blow.  decent blow doesn't cause a hangover.  that's a myth created by people who forgot all the drinking they did because the coke kept them "balanced" until 4am when they ran out.

shitty, or "not that good" coke gets that way from being mixed with "a bunch of other crap".  mixing it with something is literally what is reducing its purity, and causing it to be "shitty".

Cocaethlyene would disagree with you at a chemical level but I won't call bullshit on anything you said.

8 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Good for you. A person show know their own strengths and weakness.

Mine was/is coke whores and drunk insane women. Who at various points in my life were drawn to me like flies on shit. Yeah, that means I was the shit. Or was shit. That's up for debate. 

I wouldn't mind attracting some of those flies right now.    Especially if they were name Molly or McGrath.

Edited by Fart

My strengths were always an ability to consume the happy tonics, thunder across the vastness od American and climb its highest peaks and pop the tiny hineys of da hot bitches all the while showing up at big games and adding my thundering voice to the epic mayhem as my team, the mighty Texas Longhorns rampaged.

the mor, we had mor, the mor for da wins!  Ok? Hook'em

I Oh Wha State, all yur tighties  be mine!

You have any idea who the fuck you are talking to? Posters with no knowledge of history irk the hell out of me. Gandorf is a legend
I know a lot about history. I must have been out sick on Gandorf day in APUSH. 
Of course this thread was going to turn into a bunch of fucking preening, look-at-me silliness from one of the resident rubes. I have ztejas on ignore, but can see through the quotes over the last 4+ pages that his insipid uselessness is stickier than Zach Smith's grip on reality. That's all this fucking thread is - Zach Smith insanity and ztejas inanity. 
e041cf58c1bf04f6fcefefde192de17c.gif12627ea84e781b7670cbcfc4941eaba0.jpgee85dab39000cc41b9129f0655b7a6ad.jpg565f5eeae5941437851e76da2b6c6fa2.gif1b1e7d7e46c30f0a8d59a9e6a53a5f64.gife8abe805aab2300caa1891ba7dd9e99f.jpg
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

In what universe does doing a bunch of blow not make you feel like shit the next day? Are y'all even serious right now?

Sheeit bro, when I was in late HS my dad and I were pissing outside a bar in Houston and he told me to always look for the shit that was closest to the source and stay away from the stepped on crap. In before y'all start tearing him a new one -- he just knew I was a partier and he knew I knew he partook. (Neither of us do anymore.) If you are doing really good coke and get a hangover, it's probably because of the Bourbon or lack of sleep. 

1 minute ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Sheeit bro, when I was in late HS my dad and I were pissing outside a bar in Houston and he told me to always look for the shit that was closest to the source and stay away from the stepped on crap. In before y'all start tearing him a new one -- he just knew I was a partier and he knew I knew he partook. (Neither of us do anymore.) If you are doing really good coke and get a hangover, it's probably because of the Bourbon or lack of sleep. 

I told myself I was done with blow 15 years ago and got dam if a buddy didn’t pull some out a few months ago. I had just enough alcohol in me to cave. That shit is really from the devil.

Blow talk not going away

3 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

I told myself I was done with blow 15 years ago and got dam if a buddy didn’t pull some out a few months ago. I had just enough alcohol in me to cave. That shit is really from the devil.

Blow talk not going away

I hear you. It doesn't happen to be my drug of choice so I don't have a real weakness for it. 

2 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

Blow talk not going away

It's funny. I went to a school about as full of it as anywhere in the country. Didn't try it until after I graduated (I have a slight heart condition that made me wary). 

Once I gave it a go I thought - "I get it. But I'm not doing this shit every day."

When they tell you the sooner you pick something up the more likely you are to struggle with it they are 100% right. 

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It's funny. I went to a school about as full of it as anywhere in the country. Didn't try it until after I graduated (I have a slight heart condition that made me wary). 

Once I gave it a go I thought - "I get it. But I'm not doing this shit every day."

When they tell you the sooner you pick something up the more likely you are to struggle with it they are 100% right. 

Friend of mine from Corpus got ahold of some in HS and went on a tear with his friends. The next day Len Bias died. He's never touched it since. 

Edited by MaybeACoordinator

Just now, MaybeACoordinator said:

Friend of mine from Corpus got ahold of some in HS and went on a tear with his friends. The next day Len Bias died. He's never touched in since. 

Good for him. All time tragedy there. My God was that dude amazing. Could have been to MJ what Durant has been to LeBron.

Coke is strange in that it doesn't so much ruin your health - it just ruins your life if you get into that cycle. Bit like xanax in that regard.

Have an older fraternity buddy that has been spiraling down that route and it's really sad to see. It just isn't something you can do all the time without it really fucking up your brain chemistry.

Zach Smith retweeted this. As if the reason she lost her job had nothing to do with your bender twitter rants that basically dumped a truck full of gasoline on the career of any questionably respectable journalist who are now champing at the bit to take advantage of your incoherent, libelous ramblings.

17 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Good for him. All time tragedy there. My God was that dude amazing. Could have been to MJ what Durant has been to LeBron.

Coke is strange in that it doesn't so much ruin your health - it just ruins your life if you get into that cycle. Bit like xanax in that regard.

Have an older fraternity buddy that has been spiraling down that route and it's really sad to see. It just isn't something you can do all the time without it really fucking up your brain chemistry.

He was drafted by the Celtics right?  I was a big Celtic fan back then and always wondered if he could have extended their run.

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 1