Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

5 minutes ago, Parliament said:

What’s the deal with all these Germans wanting to be Russian cucks?

There have always been deep ties between them, all the way back to the Hanseatic League.  I mean, they were fucking bonded allies at the start of WWII.  And they both love them some shiny-boots authoritarianism.  Germany has plenty of cultural and political strains to the contrary, of course....but it's always had a sizable portion of its folks who are prone to sucking Russian dick.

• Hook 'Em 4

17 minutes ago, texastough said:

Respek to that dude for at least thinking like ole Brisket here.  While they aren't perfect, a good full choked 870 throwing 4 to 6 shot will get the job done.  Those small drones are getting close, as in "in range."  They are relatively fragile, a pellet or two will disable them.  I'm curious if the shotgun defense approach has been used already, and what its success/failure rate looks like.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Respek to that dude for at least thinking like ole Brisket here.  While they aren't perfect, a good full choked 870 throwing 4 to 6 shot will get the job done.  Those small drones are getting close, as in "in range."  They are relatively fragile, a pellet or two will disable them.  I'm curious if the shotgun defense approach has been used already, and what its success/failure rate looks like.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

My old man suggested this the other day. The only issue I'd have is range so you'd have to get them when they are close like you suggested.

• Hook 'Em 2

these drones are carrying claymores or some variation of a 60-81mm morter shell.   

Both of which have a 10% or higher kill range of between 35-50m  (38-55 yards), and that number goes up the closer it gets.

40-50 yards is the farthest "normal" range for a 12 guage. 

I mean I guess blasting it out of the sky at 20 yards giving you a 35% change of dying is better than the 95% chance if the fucker detonates on you.. but yeesh. that math sucks either way.

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

these drones are carrying claymores or some variation of a 60-81mm morter shell.   

Both of which have a 10% or higher kill range of between 35-50m  (38-55 yards), and that number goes up the closer it gets.

40-50 yards is the farthest "normal" range for a 12 guage. 

I mean I guess blasting it out of the sky at 20 yards giving you a 35% change of dying is better than the 95% chance if the fucker detonates on you.. but yeesh. that math sucks either way.

But....and follow me here....what if I'm using Russian infantry armor/shielding?

e4462d12-dd92-489a-a5a2-9494f4212cbd.jpe

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Tree/fiddy

1 hour ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Ukraine says they will begin operating F-16s after May 5th.

https://www.newsweek.com/ukraine-f16-fighter-jets-air-force-1895964

I assume it'll be a slow ramp up to get these guys comfortable under fire?  And it'll be summer until they're really gonna make a difference?

Regardless, it's gonna be fuckin' awesome.

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Man, there sure have been a lot of anti-air assets blowing the fuck up all over Crimea lately.  Weird.  

degrade air defense, then launch a combined Storm Shadow/ ATACMS strike on the bridge? 

• Hook 'Em 2

This is not the rosiest of assessments from Kofman in the aftermath of Avdiivka and Bakhmut with ongoing assault on Chashiv Yar. Russians continue to make incremental gains as Ukraine struggles with manpower strength and training and an ammo shortage.

But Chashiv Yar: Russia throws soldiers into battle unarmed, forcing them to acquire weapons in battle. If so, fuck'em.

Posting this because I'm a hopeful homer.

• Hook 'Em 2