Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

4 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

That 4-1 5-1 kill/death ratio had me wondering.

The population of the Russian Federation is about 143 million. The population of Ukraine is about 43 million.

Ukraine has to kill them at that ratio just to break even.

Also the last time our intelligence weighed in on losses they said it was a lot lower than 4-1 or 5-1 ratio.  Their numbers were more like 1-1 in November.  I’d say the truth is somewhere in-between.  

6 hours ago, SL Xpress said:

Orlando Bloom visits Ukraine/Zelensky as an ambassador for Unicef. 

"An Alliance once existed between Elves and Men. Long ago we fought and died together. We come to honor that allegiance."

Legolas killed orcs in the movies. Ukrainians kill orcs in real life. 

I didn't realize Zelensky is fluent in Ukrainian, but apparently he ran his campaign speaking both Russian and Ukrainian. 

Legolas didn’t deliver that line. Haldir did. He was one of the Elves of Lothlórien where the fellowship met Lady Galadriel after fleeing the mines of Moria.

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Legolas didn’t deliver that line. Haldir did. He was one of the Elves of Lothlórien where the fellowship met Lady Galadriel after fleeing the mines of Moria.

Yes, I know. But that’s more important to you than it is to me. Thank you for the clarification, though. Mostly I was making a bit of a jest. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SL Xpress said:

50 second video of Ukrainian sniper taking out Russian troops one by one:

Aside from their drunken raccoon tank crews this vid truly illustrates the stupidity of Russian forces.

The sniper never felt like he had to change positions. He knew he didn't have to.

Thats unheard of. More than one shot from the same position would get you targeted by arty or air support against a competent enemy.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Aside from their drunken raccoon tank crews this vid truly illustrates the stupidity of Russian forces.

The sniper never felt like he had to change positions. He knew he didn't have to.

Thats unheard of. More than one shot from the same position would get you targeted by arty or air support against a competent enemy.

Exactly my thought. 

They didn't even look to get into cover. "Huh. My squad mate seems to have fallen down, and they're not getting up. I wonder what could be the...ack! urg!" Thud. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Yeah--because when my life is on the line, I totally want to see "Made in China" on the tag of my body armor.

I mean... I get the joke, but the good stuff nowadays is made in China, too. It's a matter of tolerances and QA levels. Costs more. (Steel remains the exception to that, though. Chinese steel is not good.)

Now, is China sending the good stuff to their future vassal state? I don't think so.

Just now, Schulz2.0 said:

You're giving him too much credit.

Plenty of people who actually know what they're talking about are pointing this out. There's a reason all the mobiks are from the East and not from Moscow.

33 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Yes, I know. But that’s more important to you than it is to me. Thank you for the clarification, though. Mostly I was making a bit of a jest. 

Hey, the Elves were departing Middle-Earth. Haldir could’ve left for the Grey Havens, sailed to Aman, and lived forever. Instead he fought and died defending Helm’s Deep. If you’re going to quote him, I think he deserves to be recognized. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Hey, the Elves were departing Middle-Earth. Haldir could’ve left for the Grey Havens, sailed to Aman, and lived forever. Instead he fought and died defending Helm’s Deep. If you’re going to quote him, I think he deserves to be recognized. 

Spoiler that shit. 

• Haha 6

30 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Who is is just *shocked* that the list of neutral countries doesn't include Switzerland? Oh, no one...well ok. 

10 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Woah.  I first read that like Saudi Arabia is selling weapons to RUSSIA.  My bad.  whew.

The funny thing is, that list could be completely made up as part of a disinformation campaign, and what'll happen is the Russians will flip out at those countries and threaten/cajole them, with the end result being that those countries are like "okay motherfucker, want to insult or threaten me, I think I'll just ship some stuff I have in the warehouse over to Ukraine"

e4Hi7b.gif

• Hook 'Em 4

37 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

When this is all said and done, Ukraine is going to have the best Soviet armor museum in the world.  They're going to have at least one of everything going back to Christie tanks before it's all done.  

Well parts of them anyway...

Edited by locodos
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3

50 second video of Ukrainian sniper taking out Russian troops one by one:

This is a lot like the Canadian sniper described - the dumb bastards just keep coming out and he kept shooting until he started to feel awkward because they are clearly untrained idiots.
  • Hook 'Em 4

Godspeed Alexei Moskalev, but if they have his daughter/family, they'll be able to bring him in soon enough, just by threatening to torture them.

As for Chechnya, would be awesome if the anti-Kadyrov forces rose up and started some shit.  Get enough going, and Putin might have to shuffle some troops around just in time for Ukraine's counter-offensives.

• Hook 'Em 4