Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

6 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Her name’s Leni.

IMG_8417.thumb.jpeg.7013e062bc1852261c6dfebd37fff67f.jpeg

Daughter is way hotter.  I’ve never understood the Hedi love, yes she beautifully but Kathy Ireland blew her out of the water back in the day.  I mean has she had Michael Jackson nose surgery now?  Maybe it’s because I’ve watched a couple episodes of America’s got talent and she makes Sophie look like a genius compared to her, but definitely not a fan now.  

🇺🇦 pilots have already started participating in familiarization training on Swedish JAS 39 Gripen fighters, which was agreed upon earlier this year.”- 🇺🇦 President Zelenskyy at a press conference following the negotiations with Swedish PM. 

«The future steps regarding the possibility of opening the subject of the Gripen transfer to Ukraine were also discussed.»
eurointegration.com.ua/news/2023/08/1…

️ Southern Command: Russia disperses ships in fear of Ukrainian strikes.

Russia has dispersed its naval forces in the Black Sea between the southeastern coast of Crimea and Novorossiysk in fear of Ukrainian surface drone strikes, Southern Command spokesperson Natalia Humeniuk said on Aug. 18.

📷 Russian Defense Ministry

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

Seats are filling up fast, get your tickets now!

A while back I saw an article about guys who went to fly Air Koryo just to log some passenger time in 60s era Soviet air liners that no one else flies. My uncle used to fly for Saudia and said the desert is littered with those things. You couldn’t get me to fly on an Illyushin if you paid me. Much less one maintained by the best and brightest North Korea has to offer.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

A while back I saw an article about guys who went to fly Air Koryo just to log some passenger time in 60s era Soviet air liners that no one else flies. My uncle used to fly for Saudia and said the desert is littered with those things. You couldn’t get me to fly on an Illyushin if you paid me. Much less one maintained by the best and brightest North Korea has to offer.

As long as you have a model airplane builder on board, everything will be fine. 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Fuck China.

True.  But is there more? Are they aiding Russia because they want Russia to prevail in Ukraine? Or are they aiding Russia because they desire Russia to be as depleted as humanly possible when China decides to take over some of the Russian natural resources in the east - or have Russia so crippled and down on its luck that China can buy oil and precious metals and timber at even more rock-bottom prices. Hence, they want the war to continue.

I guess it could be the ‘enemy of my enemy is my friend’, but I tend to think there is some long -term China plan involved.  And the plan wants as many Russians dead as possible and Russia as broke as possible. Could be wrong.

• Like 1