Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

6 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I do makes posts questioning things. Each time, I'm shouted down as a chicken little pussy.

It's ok, I'm a big boy and can handle it.

Russia is a much larger nation than Ukraine and is counting on the West to give up on supporting Ukraine. The end result is the complete genocide of Ukraine

Image tagged in this is our concern dude - Imgflip

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Orange&White said:

In my mind, the US Navy Subs have already started sinking any russian sub/ship that even looks like it might lay mines, but it is so secret that we don't hear about.

Don't try to use logic or facts to change my mind. It's my dream so it is as big as I want it to be.

I'm with you,  homie. The planes and misses and artillery are awesome. But I think underwater is where we really shine. And we never hear a word. Silent fucking assassins. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

When you push your friend into the pool but they pull you in with them. 

The second one looks worse than Pickett's Charge.  Just miles of open field with no cover at all, pure target practice, all while being shot at with highly lethal weaponry that requires almost no skill to aim.  It's a bold move.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Avdiivka has been a blood bath. The aerial footage is insane. 

ukraine has established a bridge head across the dnieper river. They must have local air superiority to do that? I assume that drones and artillery would make quick work of temporary bridges if Russia had them in the area … I guess the alternative is Ukraine is constantly deploying and retrieving armored vehicle launched bridges? Either way this is an impressive operation. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, B00M said:

Avdiivka has been a blood bath. The aerial footage is insane. 

2 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Good Lord.  55+ tanks in a fucking day?  That's beyond absurd.  

The Russians fascination with taking something at such a great cost is weird as fuck.

""Judging by the enemy’s video recordings, we have ALREADY lost no less equipment than they did during the entire summer campaign near Rabotino. And if they initially did not intend to hit with all their might, but only imposed local activity all summer, then the plan is quite workable."

F84inNbXYAAvgmv?format=png&name=900x900

F84inhtWwAAilRR?format=png&name=900x900

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

It’s wild how effective expendable drones are. It doesn’t appear either side has much jamming equipment? The best I’ve seen in videos are extremely short range, sitting on top of armored vehicles, really only good for defense against kamikazi drones. I assume they’re just blasting a shit load of RF into the air all around them. Does either side have more directed/focused/higher-gain jammers?

UT demonstrated jamming+GPS spoofing in 2012:
https://radionavlab.ae.utexas.edu/images/stories/files/papers/drone_hack_shepard.pdf

Edited by B00M

50 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The Russians fascination with taking something at such a great cost is weird as fuck.

""Judging by the enemy’s video recordings, we have ALREADY lost no less equipment than they did during the entire summer campaign near Rabotino. And if they initially did not intend to hit with all their might, but only imposed local activity all summer, then the plan is quite workable."

F84inNbXYAAvgmv?format=png&name=900x900

F84inhtWwAAilRR?format=png&name=900x900

This kind of thinking may be the greatest asset for Ukraine.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Parliament said:

We already haven't?

Not publicly yet.  I'd also like to see us announcing that we have sold them the Hammerhead mining system and are providing technical assistance with its installation.  

Edited by BamaATL
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Do the ATACMS bomblets have the same tungsten BBs as the M30A1 HIMARS rounds? 

Because Jesus fucking Christ if so. 

They are M74 bomblets, which are the size of baseballs, and they each have fragmentation and incendiary materials in them.  What the frag is I don't know.  

Here's a fun clip, unless you are Russian, in which case its shit your pants nightmare sort of stuff.  You can see the baseballs, or bomblets release.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Drool 2

7 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

It takes me 2 months to get a Dr appointment, ATACMS in 12 isn't so bad.

Found out this week the VA is restructuring their mental health program (the wife is in the program, mental health is important, but no worries for us), but apparently they now don't want to do regular stuff for folks, but would rather people call in as needed.

Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF

• Rage+1 5