Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

51 minutes ago, Parliament said:

So we give them St. Javelins, and all the sudden Russian tanks start blowing up.  Then we give them artillery and all the sudden Russian fire basess start blowing up.  Now we give them SAM''s and Russian jets start blowing up.  Is there a theme here?  Can we give them F15's next?  Stealth bombers?  What?

Let’s keep giving them older and older shit, and see exactly how far back in tech we can go and still be superior to current russia (which means current Chinese in a lot of areas I believe)

unbox the f-4s and sidewinders. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Let’s keep giving them older and older shit, and see exactly how far back in tech we can go and still be superior to current russia (which means current Chinese in a lot of areas I believe)

unbox the f-4s and sidewinders. 

That's probably overkill.  Go all the way back to the F-4B or C and it's still a monstrous bomb truck.  Need like F-100s at this point.

E: @Macanudo's Spads would probably be about the same.  Also those have some serious style.  

Edited by MadBurgerMaker
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

In reference to that video earlier

Yeah I'm assuming anything on that show is vetted out in advance. It's a chance to soften that hardline rhetoric and temper expectations of the victory goals. Will be interesting if this generates a gradual shift in tone over the next few days. If so then I'm thinking Putin is trying to figure out a suitable off ramp and looking to consolidate whatever gains possible.

• Hook 'Em 3

18 minutes ago, dimyh said:

Yeah I'm assuming anything on that show is vetted out in advance. It's a chance to soften that hardline rhetoric and temper expectations of the victory goals. Will be interesting if this generates a gradual shift in tone over the next few days. If so then I'm thinking Putin is trying to figure out a suitable off ramp and looking to consolidate whatever gains possible.

good points. They relented a bit on Finns joining NATO. There are a lot better analysts on here than who know this region, but that is how I saw it. Reminds me of how quick the Serbs went to Dayton. Or when the FMLN went for peace after getting there asses kicked in the offensive of 1989. 

I still hate that bitch. And I like Russians. Lived and worked with a lot of them in the Middle East. But damn, there was always one evil one who caused problems. 

6 hours ago, dimyh said:

I believe this has to be correct but he, essentially, admitted their military is unable to compete against NATO weaponry, going forward.  Pretty big public mea culpa. 

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I believe this has to be correct but he, essentially, admitted their military is unable to compete against NATO weaponry, going forward.  Pretty big public mea culpa. 

Counterpoint: By saying this, he helps Putin justify spending more on the military.  Maybe.

So I did not realize this, but these guys only count Russian officers who are mentioned in Russian media and/or are confirmed burials in Russia.  So there's got to be a whole lot more dead Russian officers whose bodies are in Ukraine, or who were buried in the smaller villages that may not post public notices about it.

FS8LnqcWQAM6SmY?format=png&name=medium

Posted (edited)

Three more instagram models.  Sounding more and more like any attractive "widows" or "girlfriends" on Russian social media are not the actual widows/girlfriends.  Russia's 2022 propaganda game is fucking nuts/awesome.

Edited by atomheartbevo

20 hours ago, F250 said:

The article says the restaurants are owned by McDonalds so not franchises. Looks like they want to sell off their buildings and equipment. Sounds like a good opportunity for a McDowells expansion.

McDowell's Worldwide!

5 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

Jesus, this thing is turning into the opening scene of Enemy at the Gates. 

1 minute ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

The failed river crossing of the last few days certainly indicate that. 

It's been noted that more and more Ukrainian aircraft are being noticed in the skies over Ukraine, and then there's this:

• Rage+1 1

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/832838.html

A ceasefire in Ukraine without the withdrawal of Russian troops is impossible, adviser to the head of the President's Office Mykhailo Podoliak said.

"We hear [from Western partners]: let's cease fire. Without the withdrawal of Russian troops. And how is that? That is, we will cease fire at the position where the Russian military stands today - that's what they actually wanted. Because then they will control part of the territory of Ukraine. But we don't need it. The Russian world is poorly perceived in Ukraine. Today is not 2014. Our people simply hate the Russians. Especially in the eastern and southern regions. And we cannot give away parts of our territories where thoroughly pro-Ukrainian people live. We have to release them all. And these regions will be liberated without fail," Podoliak said on the air of the telethon on Tuesday

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

You know how everyone is showing the clip of Mikhail Khodaryonok talking about the current situation for Russia?  He's the pundit who was actually painting a realistic picture rather than spouting the usual propaganda.  Here's what he said in February...

https://nvo-ng-ru.translate.goog/realty/2022-02-03/3_1175_donbass.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=fr&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Worth reading

• Hook 'Em 7

11 hours ago, Parliament said:

So we give them St. Javelins, and all the sudden Russian tanks start blowing up.  Then we give them artillery and all the sudden Russian fire basess start blowing up.  Now we give them SAM''s and Russian jets start blowing up.  Is there a theme here?  Can we give them F15's next?  Stealth bombers?  What?

How about A-10s or Apaches? We'd get some fun Twitter videos out of that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, texasdago said:

You know how everyone is showing the clip of Mikhail Khodaryonok talking about the current situation for Russia?  He's the pundit who was actually painting a realistic picture rather than spouting the usual propaganda.  Here's what he said in February...

https://nvo-ng-ru.translate.goog/realty/2022-02-03/3_1175_donbass.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=fr&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Worth reading

Related - 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

So…say goodbye to that guy on state tv. You had a good run

As was said earlier, he's tempering expectations to set up for Russia to settle for lesser results from the "special military operation." The propagandists have set insane expectations that aren't going to be met.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

I'm noticing the vids of artillery hits by the Ukes are showing bigger and more accurate hits as time goes on. Gotta love seeing those western weapons come into play. 

….and the Ukraine military getting better and better as they become familiar with their weapons.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1