we're going the sugar bowl

blacklab

Not sure which MD game you're referring to. I'd argue that a season opener against a P5 is a fairly big game. In 2017, your first game as Texas HC is absolutely a big game. In 2018, opening the season against an opponent that embarrassed you in the opener last year is absolutely a big game.

OSU was an ABC primetime game. The whole country was watching. It was a road conference game against a team we've been looking up at in the standings for five plus years. We were plenty familiar with how good their A game was.

You are reaching.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Everything scares YOU to death.

5 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

The cops here will let you get away with anything.  Ignore them, or give them shit.  Get drunk in public.   It'll be fine.

20 yr old Loco was heading to New Orleans for Mardi Gras,  somewhere on I-10 I realized I hadn't brought my fake ID....  I was so pissed... lulz

Needless to say, it didn't matter, not even a little bit.  Had a beer with a cop and his advice was the only way to get locked up was 1) Get in a fight   2) urinate/defecate on the street 

Although I do know a girl who got arrested for showing her tits too much...  but I think she was keeping the puppies out after she was told to wrap it up and caused crowd control issues...   very pretty girl

/csb

https://sports.yahoo.com/ranking-2018-bowl-games-1-39-alabama-oklahoma-no-1-232758819.html

3. Sugar Bowl: No. 15 Texas (9-4) vs. No. 5 Georgia (11-2) – 8:45 p.m., Jan. 1, ESPN

The runners-up to playoff teams meet on New Year’s night in New Orleans. Jake Fromm was throwing dimes against Alabama in the SEC Championship Game. Will he do the same against a stout Texas secondary? Texas quarterback Sam Ehlinger evolved into a well-rounded quarterback in 2018 and receivers Lil’Jordan Humphrey and Collin Johnson match up well with any secondary in the country.

10 hours ago, Loco said:

20 yr old Loco was heading to New Orleans for Mardi Gras,  somewhere on I-10 I realized I hadn't brought my fake ID....  I was so pissed... lulz

Needless to say, it didn't matter, not even a little bit.  Had a beer with a cop and his advice was the only way to get locked up was 1) Get in a fight   2) urinate/defecate on the street 

Although I do know a girl who got arrested for showing her tits too much...  but I think she was keeping the puppies out after she was told to wrap it up and caused crowd control issues...   very pretty girl

/csb

Pics of tits plz

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

btw, georgia fans are hands down the worse fanbase in the sec, not including aggy of course. arrogant pricks. every other fanbase in the sec is approachable & fun to hang out with. georgia fans fucking suck.

Aw schucks, I don’t know where you get your information, UGA fans are neighborly and appreciate a good challenge and Texas bbq

• Fuck You 8

Why howdy folks, you ready for a rootin tootin good time at that there yonder sugar bowl?

yeehaw I am, them Dawgs gonna bite!  

UGA - 42 cowpokes - 13

Now that there is not a right friendly type of welcome for someone coming to,you and just trying to fit in.

is Texas a blue Blood?  The Sooners told me no last year. I think there is a case to be made.

Aw schucks, I don’t know where you get your information, UGA fans are neighborly and appreciate a good challenge and Texas bbq
Well, I reckon okie state would be good for at least 20...might give up 55 doin it though 
Loco, don’t be telling lies, ain’t no UGA fan ever barked at you.  That’s strictly for TV
*69 but honestly that seems like you might need a safe space, which I thought was a west coast type of thing..
But I dig a good well!  

Ham, you see, the rational sort. What do you think of Jake Fromm?
Fuck off Looch
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Colt Appleyoung said:

I live where the pine needles make islands and the clay is hard as F... you?

Norman Park, wanna hook up and talk football? Before you edited that last post you used the term brisket, ain’t no one around these parts eat brisket.

Edited by Hamttx

Just negged that mouthbreathing fuck on every post. Watching a Georgia fan attempt to show up here with negative stereotypes is sadly comical. They literally just had to cut an ALL SEC baseball player for shouting racial slurs at Justin Fields from the stands. They're racist shitheads to the core, they're johnny-come-latelys on the field, and they're running the dirtiest recruiting program in the nation right now. There's basically not a single redeeming factor about their low IQ existence when it comes to having them cross paths on our boards. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I'm happy someone has taken it upon themselves to warm up our hate for UGA fans. Only playing them four times ever, it was hard to know how to feel.

This guy gets it !  We always like to ask the Longhorns what time it is?  Anyone know the answer?

https://madison.com/cotton-bowl-georgia-texas/article_650ea86b-847e-53df-8d7b-df1df8be84a7.html

its ten to nine ;)

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 10

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Just negged that mouthbreathing fuck on every post. Watching a Georgia fan attempt to show up here with negative stereotypes is sadly comical. They literally just had to cut an ALL SEC baseball player for shouting racial slurs at Justin Fields from the stands. They're racist shitheads to the core, they're johnny-come-latelys on the field, and they're running the dirtiest recruiting program in the nation right now. There's basically not a single redeeming factor about their low IQ existence when it comes to having them cross paths on our boards. 

You seem tilted and angry, I suggest meditation therapy.  Whooosaaw

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 15

2 hours ago, Colt Appleyoung said:

Now that there is not a right friendly type of welcome for someone coming to,you and just trying to fit in.

is Texas a blue Blood?  The Sooners told me no last year. I think there is a case to be made.

Is UGA a blue blood? I just figured it was the definition of perennial under achievement based on the resources and fertile recruiting ground in the state. 

14 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

Norman Park, wanna hook up and talk football? Before you edited that last post you used the term brisket, ain’t no one around these parts eat brisket.

Can’t lie I’ve never been to anywhere but Dallas and Houston, unsure where Norman Park is, sounds soonerish though.

how do you guys not like brisket!!?  I had some at kreutz market it was amazing

• Fuck You 7