we're going the sugar bowl

blacklab

Rose bowl win against Michigan in 2004  then back to Pasadena to win the national championship the next next year

Sugar bowl win against Georgia in 2018 and back to the superdome next year (where the national championship will be played).  

OK, this team isn't as far along as the 2004 team was, but a guy can dream.

Georgia is just another team.  If we play well, we'll be in the game and have a chance to win.  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

If we fall to the Alamo Bowl, that means OU didn’t make the playoff. That would make me smile almost as much as playing in the Sugar Bowl. 

this is my dilemma as well. i have next to ZERO conference pride. I've longed for Texas to go independent for awhile, but I understand it probably doesn't make sense. 

• Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, Mez2 said:

Bunch of mark ass busters who don't wanna go to the sugar bowl. 

Seriously. Only wanting to play games you know you will win is a bitch move. What's the point of sports if there is no skin in the game. Same people who don't want Georgia are the same people who won't wear their burnt orange gear in the airport or hotel after a loss.

Edited by Eastwood
  • Like 2

Cant wait. Herman always has his teams ready to go for big games. 

Yeah, like Maryland 2017, OU 2017, Maryland 2018, OSU 2018, and yesterday. The "Herman excels in big games" myth persists even though we've been punked/ embarrassed in just as many of them as we've come out looking prepared. I don't get it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Yeah, like Maryland 2017, OU 2017, Maryland 2018, OSU 2018, and yesterday. The "Herman excels in big games" myth persists even though we've been punked/ embarrassed in just as many of them as we've come out looking prepared. I don't get it.

Well to give him the benefit of the doubt when it was 11 vs 16 yesterday *cough* zebras *cough*. 

I don’t mean that entirely lol but man we were driving and probably going to score. 

Going to the sugar bowl in year two. Perhaps you would like to go back to charlie strong?

It’s your opinion that we didn’t play well against OU in 2017?

It’s your opinion that we didn’t play well against OU in 2017?
We spotted them 20 points. They scored on a bomb on their third play or something. It took an entire half to settle in. I love the effort of the team to keep fighting and give themselves a chance to win but we absolutely came out unprepared for that environment and quality of opponent.

36 minutes ago, Eastwood said:

Seriously. Only wanting to play games you know you will win is a bitch move. What's the point of sports if there is no skin in the game. Same people who don't want Georgia are the same people who won't wear their burnt orange gear in the airport or hotel after a loss.

Fuckin aye

21 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

LOL at Maryland and OSU being “big games”