we're going the sugar bowl

blacklab

12 hours ago, ztejas said:

If we lose, we lose. If OU goes to the playoff we get a decent consolation. If OU doesn't - then OU doesn't.

It's a win win either way if we lose imho. Assuming OU gets their ass handed to them by Bama (which they will).

12 hours ago, TexArcher said:

But we're not going to lose.  We're going to win.

Yeah, don't even want to hear all of this "lose" crap.

12 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

yup, laughing at OU for getting blown out in the playoff is aggy and going to the Sugar Bowl if we lose to OU is aggy and I guess rooting against OU in the playoff at all must be aggy 

but hopefully rooting against them this weekend isn't too aggy for those of you who don't want to offend ChiTownDoc who's a super cool dude, otherwise I guess we're all rooting for OU to win the national championship so as not to be aggy?

jesus fucking christ

You say 'yup' like you agree with what I am saying then say a bunch of shit that has nothing to do with what I said. Very confused.

12 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

yup, laughing at OU for getting blown out in the playoff is aggy and going to the Sugar Bowl if we lose to OU is aggy and I guess rooting against OU in the playoff at all must be aggy 

but hopefully rooting against them this weekend isn't too aggy for those of you who don't want to offend ChiTownDoc who's a super cool dude, otherwise I guess we're all rooting for OU to win the national championship so as not to be aggy?

jesus fucking christ

Shit, to be aggy would be to root for OU in the playoffs to brag about your conference.

36 minutes ago, Bert Orange said:

Nope. I’d rather it not. Win on our own merits. OU should always lose. 

So if somehow next season we need them to lose their last game to put us into the B12 CG you'd root against them? Or if by chance them losing the CG against another team puts us in the playoff? I mean, I hate them more than any other team on the planet, but I'm always for the greater good of UT.

44 minutes ago, Whatever said:

So if somehow next season we need them to lose their last game to put us into the B12 CG you'd root against them? Or if by chance them losing the CG against another team puts us in the playoff? I mean, I hate them more than any other team on the planet, but I'm always for the greater good of UT.

Yes.  Until the stupid beauty pageant playoffs are fixed, it's easy to conceive of situations where OU winning a game would help us.  Just like us not being complete dog shit this year is helping them. 

1 hour ago, Whatever said:

Yep

1 hour ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Yes.  Until the stupid beauty pageant playoffs are fixed, it's easy to conceive of situations where OU winning a game would help us.  Just like us not being complete dog shit this year is helping them. 

I meant to type I agree rather than answering yes to the question.

49 minutes ago, Bert Orange said:

Yep

There is another fan base out there that we ridicule because they would rather see us fail more than them succeed.

• Like 1

I didn't say playing OU is a "win win" either way. Learn to read dumbass. 
I'm saying in bizarro land where we don't kick the shit out of OU on Saturday - we get a result I can live with either way whether OU makes the playoff or not. *To make it painfully clear, the "result" meaning what happens outside of that game once it's over. You can be a negative Nancy about it if you want.
"Learn to read dumbass."

Ah, here is the secret to reading ztejas' posts.

DUMBASS, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

d0931115202b400e0403cfaa76663d9f.jpg