we're going the sugar bowl

blacklab

2 hours ago, Augustus said:

Given that just about any cfb message board is a group exercise in emotional immaturity, it's impressive how well SECRant distinguishes itself on that score.

This board is also quite distinguished. It’s two parts genius, ten parts utter stupidity, five parts awkwardness, twelve parts inappropriateness, and eight parts ADHD.

Understandably, I hate almost everyone here. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

59 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

This board is also quite distinguished. It’s two parts genius, ten parts utter stupidity, five parts awkwardness, twelve parts inappropriateness, and eight parts ADHD.

Understandably, I hate almost everyone here. 

Hey everyone, it’s the retard that feels Texas is better off in the Alamo bowl than being in the sugar bowl. 

4 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

Well that was the scenario this year. Texas goes to Alamo if OU goes to sugar bowl   Or Texas goes to sugar if ou goes to playoffs.  Which option you like. Retard 

Under zero circumstances is OU making the playoff a good thing. Sorry you’re dumb. 

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

Under zero circumstances is OU making the playoff a good thing. Sorry you’re dumb. 

So you wanted Texas in the Alamo bowl. Cause those were the two options in reality this year. 

Got it. Retard 

Edited by EuroHorn

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

Dude fuck off quit being so miserable. OU isn't winning shit. This isn't a war of attrition. They can have fun with Bama and I'll have fun on Bourbon.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Dude fuck off quit being so miserable. OU isn't winning shit. This isn't a war of attrition. They can have fun with Bama and I'll have fun on Bourbon.

Speaking of which. Is anything planned for a Surly take over tailgate? 

30 minutes ago, bejezuz said:

I know you think you're being funny, but you're just being a dick. 

And you are?

The dude called me out and misrepresented my position. We gain nothing when OU can use the playoffs to recruit against us. But some cucks on here will be rooting for them to win the championship. Dumb fucks. 

• Fuck You 3

14 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

And you are?

The dude called me out and misrepresented my position. We gain nothing when OU can use the playoffs to recruit against us. But some cucks on here will be rooting for them to win the championship. Dumb fucks. 

Who’s rooting for them to win the championship?  

You want Texas in the Alamo bowl and OU in the sugar bowl?  Or Texas in the Sugar Bowl?  

That were the options this year, retard

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

9 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Lying piece of shit. We’re better off with OU left out of the playoff. Period.  Fuck yourself.

This is one of your worst takes. And historically you’ve had some really, really horrible takes.

who gives a shit about OU? We got to the Sugar Bowl and have a chance to put a huge exclamation point on a turnaround season. And you’d rather not do that and play in a lower tier bowl. That’s retarded.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

No, the correct ideal scenario is us winning (obviously), and OU sucks getting called for every holding that the Big 12 lets them commit with impunity, then for Kyler to get smashed by a clean hit and have to leave the game.  Then the camera pans over to Kyler on the sideline in tears while Bama erases a 14 point deficit to win late in the 4th.  A screencap of Cryler then makes the rounds as a new meme.

This would work, too.

3 hours ago, US183 said:

But in other news, this .... 

Zach Barnett

Texas A&M is in its seventh season in the SEC, but Texas will play Georgia before the Aggies do.

3 hours ago, UTEX_ME said:

and go to the sugar bowl before aggy since the tie-in. 

Always the ugliest bridesmaid.

3 hours ago, US183 said:

But in other news, this .... 

Zach Barnett

Texas A&M is in its seventh season in the SEC, but Texas will play Georgia before the Aggies do.

Yeah but see, they beat Alabama once and Alabama beat Georgia twice, so see...?  They've already beaten Georgia twice by aggyoxy!!!111!! 

Questions for you boys.  Ignoring the reasons why, my plan is to get up early New Years Day in Dallas, get in the car, and drive to NO for the game.  I'm used to 5 1/2 - 6 hours on the road at one stretch -- I do it all the time.  NOLA from Dallas looks to be 7-8 hours.

Any thoughts on any particular problems/bottlenecks?  I figure the roads won't be bad on NYD until I get near the hotel.

I don't mind driving and I'm kinda cheap, so I missed the cheap flights.  But any of you who have made that drive, I'd appreciate any warnings, if I need to be warned.

15 hours ago, EuroHorn said:

Who’s rooting for them to win the championship?  

You want Texas in the Alamo bowl and OU in the sugar bowl?  Or Texas in the Sugar Bowl?  

That were the options this year, retard

Actually it wasn't, If Texas had won the Big 12 title that would've knocked ou out of the playoffs and sent Texas to the Sugar. Try again.....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RoyalBevo21 said:

Actually it wasn't, If Texas had won the Big 12 title that would've knocked ou out of the playoffs and sent Texas to the Sugar. Try again.....

The context is me wanting Georgia to lose after Texas had already lost.  The retard negged me for wanting Texas to go to the sugar bowl because that meant OU in the playoffs 

those were the two options after Texas had already lost  and not before the Big 12 championship 

Edited by EuroHorn

Ticket prices are going up - as I predicted they would a few days ago. Guessing UGA fans are deciding whether they will go or not right now. 

If you haven't bought already might be better to weather the storm and try and snag something closer to kickoff.

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:20 PM, tantric superman said:

Questions for you boys.  Ignoring the reasons why, my plan is to get up early New Years Day in Dallas, get in the car, and drive to NO for the game.  I'm used to 5 1/2 - 6 hours on the road at one stretch -- I do it all the time.  NOLA from Dallas looks to be 7-8 hours.

Any thoughts on any particular problems/bottlenecks?  I figure the roads won't be bad on NYD until I get near the hotel.

I don't mind driving and I'm kinda cheap, so I missed the cheap flights.  But any of you who have made that drive, I'd appreciate any warnings, if I need to be warned.

This will be the third time I've driven to NOLA this year from Houston.  I know you'll be taking a different route to NOLA from Dallas, but the same general caveat applies.  You can always count on construction and traffic delays somewhere along the way.  It can be quite the clusterfuck.  Sometimes the interstate gets shut down and traffic is diverted.  As many times as I've been to NOLA, I just expect this.  Traffic can be stop and go over the bridge in BR, traffic can be stop and/or go once you hit Lake Ponchatrain coming into NOLA.  If you accept this, just pick up a large bag of cracklins from Billy's Boudain or some other local joint and put on some good music and try to enjoy the ride as best you can.

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Ticket prices are going up - as I predicted they would a few days ago. Guessing UGA fans are deciding whether they will go or not right now. 

If you haven't bought already might be better to weather the storm and try and snag something closer to kickoff.

At least we're not weathering the storm AFTER the kickoff anymore....

On 12/6/2018 at 1:20 PM, tantric superman said:

In New Orleans now. From Baton Rouge to New Orleans it felt like one big traffic jam

12 minutes ago, VandyHorn said:

This will be the third time I've driven to NOLA this year from Houston.  I know you'll be taking a different route to NOLA from Dallas, but the same general caveat applies.  You can always count on construction and traffic delays somewhere along the way.  It can be quite the clusterfuck.  Sometimes the interstate gets shut down and traffic is diverted.  As many times as I've been to NOLA, I just expect this.  Traffic can be stop and go over the bridge in BR, traffic can be stop and/or go once you hit Lake Ponchatrain coming into NOLA.  If you accept this, just pick up a large bag of cracklins from Billy's Boudain or some other local joint and put on some good music and try to enjoy the ride as best you can.

I hate that Baton Rouge bridge. It fucks me every time heading to New Orleans. It’s been backed up for miles my last several trips.

I swore last time that I’m taking US 90 from Lafayette on my next trip just to avoid the aggravation. 

On 12/6/2018 at 1:20 PM, tantric superman said:

I used to make this trip fairly frequently. Depending on what's going on around the Atchafalaya bridge it may be more advantageous to roll through Lafayette/Houma than through Baton Rouge. It's a bit longer in terms of mileage, but bottlenecks are a concern on that bridge as there's a good bit of mileage where there are no exits available. That being said, there are no hard and fast rules, so check and decide as you're approaching I-10 coming down I-49. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn